November 2017 Moms
Options

Shower timing, and who is throwing it?

2»

Re: Shower timing, and who is throwing it?

• Options
    I had work showers with both DDs but I was living overseas. When we brought DD1 home (at 6weeks) we had a sip n see/shower but it was partially so everyone who hadn't seen me in 2-6 years could catch up with me!

if this LO is a boy I may do a sip n see without a registry but I'm not sure. I don't plan on doing a registry. I've never done one though there are some things I never had with the other 2 I would really like (a good pump, a swing, bouncy/play seat)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Showers = sangria where I'm from. I'm getting a baby out of the whole pregnancy deal. Just because I can't drink doesn't mean others shouldn't. Getting pregnant was my choice and I could care less about others drinking. Plus, I've been pregnant for 5 out of the last 7 months, so alcohol is a distant memory for me already. I didn't drink much while TTC and before because of GERD anyway though.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My baby shower with my son was so depressing because so many people flaked (I had a decent time, but pregnancy hormones made me over the top upset I guess) I don't even know if I want one for this baby. I'm having a girl this time and people have been asking if I'm having one. And two friends have offered to host. I'm just on the fence about if I want one or not. Just don't want to be disappointed again.