September 2017 Moms

Name advice please?

aligailaligail member
edited May 2017 in September 2017 Moms
Which name do you prefer? My SO likes one and I like the other. Our other two kids are Levi and Lila. Thank you!!!

Name advice please? 32 votes

Kaia Elizabeth
6% 2 votes
Lucy [middle name TBD - maybe Elizabeth or something else]
93% 30 votes

Re: Name advice please?

• Loading the player...
  • aligailaligail member
    Yep but didn't think I could insert a poll...
  • aligailaligail member
    Possibly - 50% chance  ;)
  • aligailaligail member
    Wow sorry didn't realize that would be a problem. Don't want to create drama. I'll figure out a way to ask the question somewhere else. 
  • aligailaligail member
    Heard ya loud and clear.  Truly no harm intended. Ill try to figure out how to delete the poll once I can get back to a computer so you guys don't have to be annoyed with it anymore. I wish you all the best with your pregnancies and your little ones. 
  • The bump doesn't allow deleting posts.
  • labby18labby18 member
    @aligail dirty deleting is frowned upon in any online community I suggest...

• aligailaligail member
    Alright thanks for saving me the time trying to figure that out.
  • You can also post on the Baby Names board and do a poll there. That's exclusively what that board is for.
    ^^^

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @mrs_tacos not policing, just wishing that moms and women in general would support each other instead of tearing down a fellow woman who asked which name sounded better.  

And I've been a part of this board since February. I recently changed my user name because I created it 4 years ago when I signed up with theknot.com and in my newly married excitement I included too much of my real name it. I didn't know how to change it until I learned you have to go back through theknot.com to fix it. 

Peace.  
  • Don't understand why you feel the need to make such rude unecesary comments on every post. Some people are new to this and didn't know there was a certain "manual" we had follow to make posts. No need to try and make other people feel like crap.