June 2017 Moms
Options

I can't take it anymore.

Makoah Makoah member
edited May 2017 in June 2017 Moms
Hello,
I'm 38 years old and on my third ( 37 weeks) and my oldest are 20 and 16 ( all boys)This time around has been so different and uncomfortable and i literally feel like im losing my mind bc I just don't want to carry the discomfort and weight around anymore... i feel bad saying it bc i love my baby. I just want to feel normal again... Am I the only one that feels this way?

Re: I can't take it anymore.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Makoah said:
    Hello,
    I'm 38 years old and on my third ( 37 weeks) and my oldest are 20 and 16 ( all boys)This time around has been so different and uncomfortable and i literally feel like im losing my mind bc I just don't want to carry the discomfort and weight around anymore... i feel bad saying it bc i love my baby. I just want to feel normal again... Am I the only one that feels this way?
    Qfp
    Good looking out. ;)
  • Options
    huzzahuzzahuzzahuzza member
    edited May 2017
    Makoah said:
    Hello,
    Qfp
    Good looking out. ;)
    What does qfp stand for?!?

Nevermind I googled.
  • Options
    Makoah said:
    Hello,
    Qfp
    Good looking out. ;)
    What does qfp stand for?!?
    Quote for posterity.
  • Options
    @huzzahuzza QFP = quote for posterity 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @huzzahuzza I know you looked it up already but my FAVE alternate meaning applies here: Quit F'n Posting
     :D 
    I thought it meant this for a long time too, and even though I know what it means now, when I see it, my mind reads "quit f-ing posting"
    BabyFruit Ticker