June 2017 Moms
Options

Very dizzy/hot/lightheaded

I've never posted on here before but I was curious to hear what other mama's thought. 

I'm a ftm and I turn 36 weeks tomorrow and the last couple days I've been dizzy, hot, lightheaded, low a petite. Just feeling yucky. When baby girl moves I get waves of nausea. I had my check up on 5/9 and her heartbeat was good at 140 but I was measuring at 32 weeks. The dr didn't seem overly concerned but had me do an ultrasound on 5/10. At the ultrasound the tech wouldn't tell me much just said that her heartbeat was 120 and I needed to wait for a call from the dr on the results of everything else. Now that the dizzy/lightheaded feeling is getting worse I'm wondering if I'm getting a stomach bug or if it's something I should be calling the Dr's office about?

Re: Very dizzy/hot/lightheaded

• Options
    I would wait it out. What's the worst that can happen? 
  • Options
    Definitely call your Dr. Could be a bug, could be much more serious.
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously???? CALL YOUR DOCTOR!!!

...Amswering for the sake of the baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's not normal. Sometimes I'll feel that way if I have low blood sugar due to going too long without eating, but that happened pre-pregnancy for me as well.

You should definitely call your doctor and get their opinion because we don't know your history and aren't medical professionals. It sounds like this could be serious. Please, please call your doctor.
  • Options
    You definitely need to call and get your doctor's opinion. Like, do it now.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I called the dr and they said it was probably a bug and to eat and lie down. If it gets worse I'll go in. 
  • Options
    I'm glad your doctors weren't worried! Now, go intro and stick around for awhile! Our board could use some new fresh faces around here :smile:
  • Options
    mombodmombod member
    Glad you called. Please keep on top of that and dont hesitate to call them back. Feel better!
    Second the call to please introduce yourself if you plan to stick around.