Options

TWW - Thursday 5/11

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW - Thursday 5/11

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/8 (6/5, 3/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Testing: 1 more sleep!

R/R: Temp dipped yesterday and went back up today. Seriously trying to remain calm and remind myself that it is probably nothing even though I would give anything for it to be everything.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? The black dress below. I got it two years ago for NYE. We went to a dance hall that was built in 1921 and they had an orchestra band playing. It was so much fun.

*TW*

11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @KariAnn323  eeeeeekkkk! I hope it means positive things! FX for you tomorrow! 

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 29/10

Timing: -5, -2, 0

Testing: probably this weekend

R/R: I stopped and got McDonald's breakfast burritos, so I'm good to go!  :D Oh, and DH told me I was KU in his dream last night. Meanwhile, in my dream, one of our friends who is getting married in September announced she was KU. 

CS/Q:

Hmmm, maybe my Kate Spade bag. It took me a long time to convince DH that I NEEDED one. 
    ;) 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -5 -4 -3 -2 0

Testing: Next Friday

R/R: Today is my Friday at work! Tomorrow I fly out to MI for the weekend for my friends wedding shower. I'm so excited to see some friends and family and also meet my friend's daughter that was born in Jan. 

CS/Q: Nothing today. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? After years of convincing my DH I finally bought a Louis Vuitton handbag this week and I'm obsessed. 

@KariAnn323 Very pretty dress! My temp keeps going up and down which is making me BSC. Fx for you. 

@BertieMeetsGertie Love Kate Spade but I'm so sad that Coach just bought Kate Spade out. I really hope it doesn't change their look too much because I'm not a fan of Coach. 
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 - FX for tomorrow! And that dress, dang girl!

@BertieMeetsGertie - You go girl! Enjoy that breakfast cuz you deserve it! Also, I hope YH's dream was right but why not you both be right so you have someone to share with 2 for 1!

@JJMNO1616 - What is this nonsense about Coach buying Kate Spade?!?! I just bought my very first Kate Spade purse in Feb as a gift (used some birthday $$ and told DH that it was partly from him since I had to top up the birthday $$) and I got it at Winners for even less. It's so beautiful! Have fun on your trip and at the shower! 

---------------------

Month/Cycle: 15/11

CD/DPO: 28/11

Timing: TI

Testing: every day due to Ovidrel trigger shot

R/R: I hate the trigger shot. I don't think it's out of my system yet and it makes my poas addiction crazy!

CS/Q: none

This may be corny but I loved my high school cheerleader uniform and my rugby uniform. When I would wear them, I left like such a badas!
  • Options
    RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited May 2017
    @KariAnn323 LOVE that dress! FX for you tomorrow!

@BertieMeetsGertie Thise dreams are killer aren't they? I love breakfast burritos, well really any type of burrito

@JJMNO1616 Have fun at the shower!

Month/Cycle 9/9

CD/DPO 26/8

Timing -3, -1

Testing 5/17

R/R Sooo tired today, slept like crap. Cold and rainy today so that's not helping! But have a lunch date with a friend I haven't seen in a couple months so I'm looking forward to that

CSQ

GTKY: I don't really have any favorites, probably my leggings. I can't wait to get home and put them on!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @KariAnn323, I love that dress! It reminds me of one I inherited from my grandma. She used to wear it in the '50s when she used to go out dancing. Maybe I should have picked that one for my favorite piece of clothing... And good luck testing tomorrow! Hope that temp means great things!

@BertieMeetsGertie, hope YH's dream comes true! 

@JJMNO1616, have fun in MI! And I'm jealous if your new purchase!

@tryingfor1st, cute bag! Also love that you still love your cheerleading and rugby outfits. I also love hanging on to good memories from my high school days.

@RVAmom315, have fun at lunch! Are you going somewhere fun?

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @ramzlau FX for you tomorrow!

@icecubeinthedesert Nope just Saladworks!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 I know!!!! I really don't like coach very much. I also don't want the surprise 75% off sales to disappear! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @tryingfor1st Really cute bag! Also, I was on my HS dance team and I still wear some of the shorts and teeshirts from being on the team.  :D

@RVAmom315 Have a great lunch! 

@icecubeinthedesert Hope the meetings goes well! Your jacket sounds lovely. 

@ramzlau Glad to hear you are going to see the doc today. FX for you. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -3, -2, 0 I think?

Testing: 5/20

R/R: I switched OPK brands and I am not 100% sure our timing was right this cycle. I guess we will see!

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: This old pair of jeans I had in college. They were the best! I wish I could still fit in them. 
    Me: 30 DH: 35
    Married 12/2014
    TTC#1: 4/2017

• Options
    I'm not temping this month but I'm 99% sure I O'd yesterday (+OPKs and I get mittelshmerz) so I'm popping over here. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/1

Timing: -5, -1, 0, and then hoping to again tonight

Testing: not until at least 5/20

R/R: still grumpy about missing the BD on -3, but I'm feeling more hopeful than I was a few days ago. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? That's tough, I'm a bit of a clothes horse... probably my haori collection. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3, -2, O

Testing: 5/17

R/R: nope

CS/Q: nope

*TW* I have a necklace with a picture of my girls and I wear it almost every day *end TW*

Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    @ramzlau My acupuncturist said that if you temp an hour early, add .1 degree. So, that would theoretically put you right back at normal, right? :)

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    sunniegrlysunniegrly member
    edited May 2017
    So I got my very first set of CH in 4 months and am moving on over here! 

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 14/3

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing: 5/19 or 5/20. Haven't decided yet.

R/R: I'm insane and am looking at my timing and going "I wish I hadn't missed -2"

CS/Q: I usually temp at 7:30. This morning I woke up at 5 and had to pee so I temped (96.3) and got up. Tossed and turned for an hour, went back to sleep for 2, then temped at 8 and got 97.4. Went back to sleep (working from home today) and temped at 9:30 and got 97.7. I went with the 97.4 and marked myself as "sleep deprived" but still got CH today. Really not sure what went on with my OPKs because according to FF I didn't even start using them until O day. They were all negative during the testing period but turned positive later. And my fertility monitor never gave me a "peak" reading. So....no idea. I'm hoping and praying I O'd since last cycle was an-O but I kinda don't believe it and won't until I take my temp tomorrow.

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? I have a few Hermès scarves. My favorite is a red, blue, green, and yellow scarf with a print of desert flowers called "L'Ile Deserte" designed by Annie Faivre. I also love my J. Crew white polka dot button down shirt and my Madewell chambray shirt.

@KariAnn323 - Keeping my FX for you!!!

@JJMNO1616  - I saw that about Kate Spade too!! I really hope it retains its separate brand style.

@ramzlau - ah! I wish I'd thought of my wedding dress! I think it definitely was my favorite thing ive ever worn. 

Me: 31 | DH: 30
    Married: 2013
    TTC #1: 2/2017
    Dx: mild/borderline NIR PCOS

May TTGP Siggy Challenge - Awkward Prom Photos:
  • Options
    @sunniegrly I missed -1 because my DH was out of town and it's really been bothing me too. I've also been worrying that maybe we had "too much" sex though and didn't allow enough time for the swimmers to build back up. lol You will never win. FX you Oed!
  • Options
    @RVAmom315 - Sorry you slept poorly. Hopefully the weather clears up for the weekend.
    @icecubeinthedesert - I hope your lunch goes well, FX! Unfortunately I don't have the cheer leading uniform, I don't know where it went but I still have my rugby jersey :smile:
    @ramzlau - GL with tmw tests & I'm glad the spotting stopped.
    The funny part is that I could swear it was gone yesterday but it wouldn't show up in a photo so I can't even compare it at the 5min mark. My LP is 14 days so I have three more days.
    @JJMNO1616 - It makes us feel young again :smile:
    @MicahDahn - There are sooooo many clothes I wish I could fit into from my youth...
    @fututemrsbrian - welcome to the TWW, I hope your stay is long and ends with a bfp 
    @georgiagirl3050 - very cute necklace!
    @kiki75 - here's the link I use to adjust temps. I've tested it before and it gets pretty close.
    https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
  • Options
    debrum524debrum524 member
    edited May 2017

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: waiting to see what happens this weekend

R/R: I must be crazy thinking there's still a chance since I started spotting this morning. But it's already stopped and it was only a little soooo this could be it??? Ugh, why do I allow myself to go down this path. 

CS/Q: see above...

I love tees and jeans of any kind.

FX to all of you waiting!!! 
  • Options
    @purplg8r a haori is a kind of Japanese jacket. It's worn over kimono. I have several antique silk haori that I just wear with jeans and to work and stuff and I love them. 
  • Options
    @futuremrsbrian A haori would look awesome with jeans. 

@sunniegrly So excited for your CH! 

@icecubeinthedesert We got new washer/dryer recently and it is so great how quiet they are compared to what we had before. Enjoy!

@KariAnn323 That dress is so pretty and so perfect for the party you described. 

@tryingfor1st That bag. So gorgeous. 

@JJMNO1616 I hope you have an awesome trip!

Love hearing about everyone's favorite outfits/accessories!

CD/DPO: 21/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: Well about that... I had pledged to myself to hold off until the weekend. Yesterday I woke up, only 7 DPO, and was nauseous. I didn't vomit but was nauseous enough that I thought I might. I never get nauseous unless it is from food or if I am sick. So I tested because, obviously, I am KU with all of that nausea. No, BFN. Will try not to think about it until at least Sunday. 

R/R: I have been totally slammed with work events out of the office since yesterday morning and finally things are calming down, although I feel behind on work because I haven't actually been here. DH and I have a date night to night so that we can both relax a little, I'm excited. 

CS/Q: Nope. 

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? That's pretty tough. I love my wedding dress a lot, but probably my favorite dress is this pretty bright blue Calvin Klein dress that has a full skirt and a scoop neck. It is so pretty. Too bad I am currently too fat for it :(
  • Options
    sjb2215sjb2215 member
    @KariAnn323 FX for you! Super cute dress too
    @BertieMeetsGertie I want to treat myself to a Kate Spade purse! 
    @JJMNO1616 Enjoy your travel weekend!
    @tryingfor1st cute purse!
    @icecubeinthedesert Hope your lunch meeting was productive
    @RVAmom515 hope you had a good lunch date
    @sunniegrly hope tomorrow's temp provides some answers
    @purplg8r hope you found someone to do the fireworks with
    @zamora_spin enjoy date night

Month/Cycle: 11/13 month rollover :(

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: FF keeps switching O day between 12 and 13, but good either way

Testing: maybe Monday before appt

R/R: Busy but successful day at work today, I love when I can take kiddos outside!

CS/Q: Not really a question just more confused about when O was this month. Now have dotted crosshairs  (had solid before) and a little EWCM the past couple days. Might havr to go back to also using OPKs 

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned? Wedding dress and a little black dress that I wear a lot

• Options
    @futuremrsbrian sounds beautiful!

@zamora_spin fx that the nauseousness was a good sign!

@sjb2215 so sorry about the month roll over
  • Options
    ramzlauramzlau member
    @purplg8r fireworks are my favorite! Hope you got to enjoy! 
    @tryingfor1st Love that link that adjusts your temp! Thanks for sharing. Oh why TWW are you such a mind tease? I hope you get clear test results tomorrow! 
    @kiki75 I had heard .1 for every half hour and .1 for every hour so I wasn't sure which. I did use the link tryingfor1st shared and it worked! Right back up, nice and flat temps! 

Update: BW came back, progesterone was at 9.4 they said between 5-20 is normal depending on where you are in your TWW. Doc decided to go ahead and get me on progesterone though. So thinking of pushing my testing day to Monday...today is 11dpo. 
  • Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie Mmm I'm usually a sausage and egg mcmuffin kind of girl, but their sausage breakfast burritos are good too
    @JJMNO1616 Happy Friday!
    @tryingfor1st Cute purse!
    @RVAmom315 FX you slept better last night! 
    @icecubeinthedesert Yay for new washer and dryer! I'm trying to convince that we should stack our's but he's not going for it. He says I would be able to reach the dryer. I tell him that I have 3 step stool in the house for a reason  ;)
    @georgiagirl3050 Aww your necklace is beautiful!
    @sunniegrly Yay for CH!
    @purplg8r Hope you were able to find someone to go with you! Fireworks are my favorite
    @zamora_spin Hope your date night went well and was relaxing!
    @ramzlau Did they give you progesterone capsules or suppositories? 
    *TW*

Pregnancy Ticker