Trouble TTC
Options

Possible TW - This coming Sunday

With a certain holiday right around the corner I just wanted to share this article that popped up on my facebook news feed.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_590a5850e4b084f59b49ff80

Me: 34 - SO: 40
TTC #1 since 8/2016
FINALLY diagnosed with anovulatory PCOS 11/2016 (Insulin resistance and multiple cysts on both ovaries)
Miscarriage on 7/19/17 at 7 weeks 
Miscarriage on 10/16/17 at 5 weeks

Re: Possible TW - This coming Sunday

• Options
    Thanks for it sharing this. It was a great read. I have been dreading Mother's Day for weeks. I have a very close family and I know that I will have to go and spend time with them all basking in the glory of motherhood. *tw loss** I consider myself a mother of sorts, even though I was only pregnant for a short time. It hurts even more that my family doesn't recognize that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing.  Mothers day is going to be a mixed bag for me this year. We made plans to go to Madison which is my favorite place on the planet and will be a wonderful distraction...but we are also staying with my sister in law, her husband and two kids.  They know what we are going through though and have been very sensitive about the topic so I am hoping they will keep Sunday low key before we leave to drive home.  My own mother and I are celebrating for her by getting pedicures so that will be fairly low key as well.

I plan on staying off of Facebook completely over the weekend.  I already am starting to get bombarded by mother's day posts.

If only the wine part of this were true.  *sigh* TWW right when I could use some.
    Me:33, DH:38 Married: 8/2/2014
    TTC #1 Since: April 2015
    Unexplained Infertility

Cycle 1&2 : Clomid 50mg- BFN
    Cycle 3: Letrozole 2.5mg- BFN
    Cycle 4: Letrozole 5mg- BFN
    Cycle 5: HSG-normal
                  Clomid 100mg+ Estrace- BFN
    Cycle 6: Letrozole 5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progestrone- BFN
    Cycle 7: Letrozole 5mg, Cyst found during follicle check
    Cycle 8: Birth control to treat left ovary cyst
    Cycle 9: Letrozole 7.5mg+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 10: Letrozole 7.5mg, 2 Cysts found during follicle check
    Cycle 11: Clomid 100mg+Estradiol+Trigger shot+IUI+Progesterone- BFN
    Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg- BFN
    Cycle 13-16: Natural attempts while awaiting IVF 
    Cycle 14: IVF-BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the article! Also @hoffmanr7 loved that Mother's Day graphic.

Um, I am really not looking forward to Mother's Day this year. Last year wasn't so bad, but this year... There was a program on the radio this morning that made me so sad. I'm hoping it's because it was CD1, but it might be because this IF journey has officially gotten into my head. 

Maybe it's time to start what (I hope) will soon be an annual Mother's Day tradition - looks like it's time for DH to start chilling a bottle of champagne, so I can have all the mimosas I want.
  • Options
    Love this article.  My dad told me today that I'm a mom even though my children aren't here.  It was sweet but made me sad. Even if this FET turns out OK I still just can't bring myself to celebrate this year. I plan on hiding all day. 

Me 36 DH 34 - Married May 2010
    DX: PCOS/Unexplained Infertility/MTHFR Mutation
    TTC since December 2014
    Fresh Transfer: Gonal, Menopur, Cetrotide. ~ Chemical Pregnancy :(  
    FET #1: 1st Beta- 3,792~ 2nd Beta- 4,227~ BFP ~ Miscarriage at 8 weeks :( 
    FET #2: 1st Beta 207~2nd Beta 235~ BFP~ Miscarriage at 6 weeks :(
    FET #3: 1st Beta 18~ 2nd Beta 44~BFP~ Miscarriage 5 weeks :(
    FET #4: 1st Beta 50~ 2nd Beta 97.7~ Miscarriage 6 weeks 5 days :(
    FET#5: 1st Beta 29~ 2nd Beta 109~ 3rd Beta 227~ 4th Beta 661~ Miscarriage 5 weeks 3 days 
    Miracle Natural BFP Estimated Due Date June 2019~ God is good 
    2 snow babies 

• Options
    My SO was sweet. He told me that I have a furbaby so I can still celebrate Mother's Day. He is taking me to a movie on Sunday. I appreciate how hard he tries to cheer me up! So here is a picture of my furbaby just because. 

TTC #1 since 8/2016
    FINALLY diagnosed with anovulatory PCOS 11/2016 (Insulin resistance and multiple cysts on both ovaries)

• Options
    @eranvo27 what a cute pup! Here's my baby Minerva "Minnie" on Easter! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MooFish2364 she is adorable!!! Mine (Matty) will never allow me to put anything on her. We tried to get her to wear a coat this winter. She is a retired racing greyhound so she can't be out in the cold for long periods of time. She spazzed about the coat! I don't know if she remembered what she wore when she raced or what but she was not having it! 

TTC #1 since 8/2016

• Options
    @eranvo27 I have a coworker who used to rescuer retired greyhounds. He's had tons over the years. We got Minnie a hoodie this winter because she's just s pup and she has really short hair. She was mad for about 1 minute until she realized how warm she was. I'm sure your pup did remember that it was like something he wore when racing. Poor thing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for this article!

TW
    5/14 is the day I delivered the twins, who should be 18 month old toddlers at this point, and it's Mother's Day. I feel ok right now, but I have a funny feeling Sunday could be a bad day for me. 

I love these puppy pictures! They certainly do make you feel better don't they!
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @Worldtravler0522 That was so sweet of your dad! I have weird feelings when people try to make me feel better like that. I appreciate the gesture and knowing they care, but at the same time I'm thinking "you just don't understand." If course then I feel back for feeling that way lol! Such a catch 22. 

@SoonToBeMommaHowe I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad our furbabies helped you smile! I know we will all make it through Sunday, but I know as ok as I feel now, it will all come crashing down as soon as I wake up on Sunday. 

TTC #1 since 8/2016