September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Thread 5/8

How far along are you, and how are you feeling this week?
It seems most of us are doing better, but changes seem to happen all the time with our growing bodies.

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 5/8

• Options
    Pregnancy wise I'm feeling pretty good. If my bladder gets too full I feel very uncomfortable laying down. 

DD got me sick from last week. I have the worst sore throat. Praying it's not strep! Lots of fluids and rest for me today while she's at school. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    20+1

Feeling pretty good but I noticed the ankle swelling has started. The first day I noticed it, it was both days. Then the next 2 days it was just the right leg. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    23+3
    Feeling great today, but can no longer wear my wedding band due to swelling in fingers, ankles, and feet. I tried wrapping my feet in cabbage leaves and an ace bandage overnight (works wonders). But for my wedding ring, I finally had to order a silicon SafeRing like my husband's. At least they have cute colors. lol! 
    I had a HORRIBLE headache for like, 4 days. My OB sent in a script for Phenergan(sp) which has helped so much!! I thought it was only for nausea, but apparently, it works for headaches too. 
  • Options
    I think I'm getting occasional Braxton Hicks.  They are very weird.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    Braxton Hicks, heartburn, sciatica nerve issues, severe baby brain and now allergies are trying to take over. Lol 
    I'm a terrible pregnant person. It​ never gets better. Lol and to think I want one more after this one. I just tell myself it's only 9 months! 
  • Options
    Add me to the terrible pregnant woman train. I'm so excited to have a baby, but I feel like I complain about every little thing and that I have a tough time with all the symptoms. The hip pain is killing me this week. But, I'm actually feeling the baby move with some regularity, so that helps a lot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    20+1 and I've had horrible lower-back pain the past couple of days. I've been locked up so bad I finally broke down and scheduled a massage.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    23+3 and pregnancy congestion/allergies caused both of my ears to randomly get blocked in the middle of the work day. It didn't hurt, but felt uncomfortable and it sounded really weird to me whenever I talked. I had a meeting scheduled late afternoon where I would have to talk a lot, so I was not looking forward to going into it with blocked ears. Fortunately I work in a downtown area and could run out to get some sudafed, which pretty quickly fixed the problem.
  • Options
    21w1d, so many pregnancy hormones, everything is making me cry today, especially those Huggies preemie diapers commercials.
  • Options
    22+5

She is having a kick boxing party all the time!!!! I'm so thankful her feet are up in my belly button instead of down at my bladder!  :D

Hip pain, tail bone pain, I think some sciatica at times. My belly is feeling very tight and crampy again, I wonder if we're doing a growth spurt!

Otherwise, I feel great. Fat, but great.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    21+6 

-I am sooooo tired lately.
    -Lower back pain has returned but is a little better today after sleeping a little better last night.
    -I've been wondering why my nails weren't long, strong, and lovely like everyone says they get from the vitamins except suddenly this week I have 10 freakin talons attached to my hands.
    -Adios, belly button. It's almost completely flat. 
    -I feel like my belly got huge this week. 

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    jena333-2jena333-2 member
    edited May 2017
    tfrangul said:
    Braxton Hicks, heartburn, sciatica nerve issues, severe baby brain and now allergies are trying to take over. Lol 
    I'm a terrible pregnant person. It​ never gets better. Lol and to think I want one more after this one. I just tell myself it's only 9 months! 
    I was having wretched sciatica pain, with lightening and numbness in one of my hips when I laid down. A woman at work told me her daughter had a similar issue and her doctor said to do cat-cow stretches. I tried it, just a few repetitions before bed each night, and within a few days the pain was basically gone. I still get some tingling/numbness in my left hip when I lay down, but it's way better than it was.

• Options
    @jena333-2 I do these in my cubicle for lower back pain.  I'm sure people think I'm insane.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    21+4. Mostly feeling pretty good. Still some constipation but knock on wood that seems to be slightly improved.
  • Options
    23+1
    I started a back pain discussion thread, since I know it's a big issue.  It's the first thing someone mentioned at prenatal yoga, and I had the same concern.  Other than back pain (not sciatica, just a dull pain/discomfort in different parts of my back at different times I would say), I don't have much to complain about.  Frequent urination has been a thing for literally 4 months now!
  • Options
    @jena333-2 thank you! I will have to try that too. I always end up going to the chiro and that saves my life too! I was just being silly and hoped the third baby would be a little nicer. Lol
  • Options
    @jena333-2 I will have to try those stretches. I have been having terrible hip pain at night. 

Along with the hip pain I have been having heartburn. 
  • Options
    k8ywagsk8ywags member
    Heartburn!!! Hit with a vengeance the last 2 nights  :s>:)
  • Options
    I so much as look at food and I get heartburn.
  • Options
    @jena333-2 that sucks. 
  • Options
    Ditto on the hormones. Mine has come in the form of horrible anxiety though. Over seemingly nothing. I hate this feeling. :/
  • Options
    hntrbdlhntrbdl member
    I'm 23 weeks today! Just started noticing I'm breaking out really bad on my butt? Is this normal? 
  • Options
    Ugh, my calves hurt tonight.
  • Options
    Add me to the terrible pregnant woman train. I'm so excited to have a baby, but I feel like I complain about every little thing and that I have a tough time with all the symptoms. The hip pain is killing me this week. But, I'm actually feeling the baby move with some regularity, so that helps a lot. 
    I tell DH all the time "I'm sorry I suck at this." I hate being whiny, and I feel like that's all I do. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    23 weeks today and last night I felt like someone took a baseball bat to my ribcage. :(
  • Options
    @wyomama0427 I've been having so much ribcage pain lately. Not fun :/
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsmarygs I was miserable during my first pregnancy, I was hoping I wouldn't have it this time around lol! It's horrible pain.
  • Options
    23+6 today and I guess I need to be more cautious about dehydration. I had a night full of nightmares last night and woke up covered in sweat more than once. I also got up to pee 36,000 times (ok, more like 10 or 11 times, but it might as well have been 36,000). I tried to get ready for work this morning and haven't been able to make it in yet. I started feeling so incredibly dizzy, my blood pressure was ok, but my heart rate was 118, I started getting a headache and then got nauseated. I had to lay down and considered calling my doctor, but thought about the dehydration possibility first. I tried to drink a bunch of water which was difficult because of the nausea. So I ate a couple of pieces of watermelon, Andy holy cow, what a difference! I still don't feel awesome, but I feel sooooo much better. Has anyone else experienced this? Any tips on how to stay better hydrated other than "just drink lots of water"?
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Options
    @mrsmarygs I was miserable during my first pregnancy, I was hoping I wouldn't have it this time around lol! It's horrible pain.
    Is it going to be like this for the rest of the time? I have to get up and walk or stretch every 20 minutes or so just to get the kinks out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lane89lane89 member
    21 weeks today. Not having a lot of 'symptoms' just tired and not interested in being around annoying people (my in laws have been in town for 7 days now...). I miss my pregnancy zen I had before the in laws arrived. 

I do think I have been feeling baby lately almost on a schedule around the same times of day. I can also definitely feel my stomach stretching but the pain/itchyness is totally not that bad. Also my husband said my nipples look larger, anyone else feel that way? They are definitely darker for sure.
  • Options
    mrsmarygs said:
    Is it going to be like this for the rest of the time? I have to get up and walk or stretch every 20 minutes or so just to get the kinks out.
    I don't think it will be like that for the remainder of the pregnancy, I think the rib pain tapered off and was just replaced by a general uncomfortable feeling when DS got a lot bigger! 
  • Options
    @Souptin they both sound so miserably awful. Don't fall apart on us, please. We need you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    21w6d Does anyone else's vagina feel kind of heavy and swollen feeling? It doesn't look swollen, but kind of feels that way. I know at this stage you're supposed to have increased blood flow to that area, so I'm wondering if that's what I'm feeling. I'll bring it up at my next appointment, but just seeing if anyone felt similar. 
  • Options
    Heartburn!!! Hellllppp!!!! Dragon breath!! The burning!!! I don't take anything because it's never been a problem, but I'm almost crying now!

@heatherlynn321 idk so much heavy feeling.. but it feels tighter for DH during sexy time  :#

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 I had that a few weeks ago. It was terrible, and I'd never really had heartburn before. I took Tums for several days and it went away thankfully. 
  • Options
    Heartburn!!! Hellllppp!!!! Dragon breath!! The burning!!! I don't take anything because it's never been a problem, but I'm almost crying now!

@heatherlynn321 idk so much heavy feeling.. but it feels tighter for DH during sexy time  :#
    Sorry I am so late but usually I take Zantac to help with that! My doctor recommended it. I had the acid burning that made me want to cry the other night, it's MISERABLE