October 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change | 5.5.17

Happy Friday, ladies!  If you're due date falls on a Friday, share with us how you're doing!

1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments this week? 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes)
Me: 35     DH: 37
BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

Re: Friday Ticker Change | 5.5.17

• 1) How many weeks?  18 weeks

2) How big is baby?  A sweet potato or artichoke (H asked what an artichoke was when I told him...he clearly gets out a lot ;))

3) How are you feeling?  Sore - sore hips, sore back. Sleeping is getting uncomfortable. I'm really, really moody the last few days and everything annoys me. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good.

4) Any appointments this week? Nope, none til AS and OB recheck on 5/15.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions  It will.not.stop.raining.  We had nearly 9 inches last weekend and it's been raining since yesterday again.  We're under another flood warning and it's just messing with all my plans.  Rant: my mom is driving me batty (see being annoyed above) with her million question routine lately. She won't stop asking if we're going to find out the sex at our AS. I'm teetering on Team Green and just don't know yet - stop bothering me about it!  Rave: it's my sister's bachelorette party this weekend!

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes)  I love autumn and am hoping the weather is a bit cooler.  Since I'm early October, it will probably still be quite warm, but I'm excited that I should be able to get out with the baby some before the cold sets in. 
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Loading the player...
  • KDeolaKDeola member
    1) How many weeks? 15 weeks

2) How big is baby? Size of a navel orange

3) How are you feeling? Felling good physically

4) Any appointments this week? Next Thursday is my amnio

5) Rants/Raves/Questions None, time seems to be crawling though.  

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes) DH, me and both kids are all between March and May so it will be nice to stagger the bdays.  Also, selfishly I'm liking the idea of cozy winter clothes while I'm trying to get my body back rather than being depressed that none of my summer stuff fits!  
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks? 16 weeks

2) How big is baby? Dill pickle or avocado 

3) How are you feeling? Ok for the most part the nausea seems to be leaving slowly but at least it is leaving. I am still very tired often and kinda more emotional than usual. 

4) Any appointments this week? Not till the 22nd for my next midwife appointment. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions I'm a teacher and the kidos just start getting ancy and wanting summer vacation so I get the not so fun behavior issues. I thought I had another week or two but the weather has been nice which makes it worse. 

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes) Probably having baby's birthday in the fall in the future having parties and such. My birthday is in January which I have never really liked as where I live it's snowy so much. I think I will also like having a little baby a few months before the holidays so I can hopefully spend some time with family.
  • 1) How many weeks? 16 weeks

2) How big is baby? The size of an avocado 

3) How are you feeling? Pretty good. I've been having hip pain so my doctor recommended Prenatal yoga. I went to the first class last night and it was pretty relaxing. 

4) Any appointments this week? Nothing until my ultrasound in two weeks. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions  We'e started looking at daycares and some people are so annoying. The lack of responsiveness or emailing incomplete information is starting to drive me insane. I'm in sales so I'm used to getting back to people within 24 hours but some of these places will go 3 days between email responses which is ridiculous. I really loved the first place we visited but it's also the most expensive. One more off base interaction is going to make me bite the bullet though. 

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes) @feeislove Your exact answer is how I feel
  • 1) How many weeks?
    17 weeks
    2) How big is baby?
    TB says pomegranate, Ovia says game console controller
    3) How are you feeling?
    Today I suddenly had some back pain. The nausea is still sticking around so I'm religiously taking my anti nausea pills before meals but it'd be nice to be able to stop feeling sick
    Nope, not until AS in 2 weeks
    5) Rants/Raves/Questions
    One of my baby apps says I should be up 7 to 10 lbs by now but I'm more like 3. I'll have to ask my doc about that when I see her in 3 weeks to make sure I'm gaining at an ok rate
    6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby?
    I'm also an autumn baby so I'm super excited. My bday lands the day right before I hit 38 weeks and I wouldn't mind it at all if we share a bday. Autumn has my favorite weather in the year and I'll be on maternity leave from work until new years. I'll miss out on meeting the kids who join my high school after school program though since it starts in Oct
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • folamijfolamij member
    1) How many weeks?

2) How big is baby?
    Avocado sized, apparently 

3) How are you feeling?
    Overall, ok. I've been crazy hungry today, though!

Nope!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions
    We find out what this LO is soon! So excited!

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? (Stolen from basically all the other ticker changes)

Itll be cooler ( I'm not looking forward to being heavily pregnant when it's summer here), and I'll have a valid excuse to skip all the chaos that comes with the holidays and just enjoy my little family and be stress free. Also, it's fall which I already love!
  • 1) How many weeks? 18

2) How big is baby? Artichoke 

3) How are you feeling? Good. Feeling lots of strong kicks. 

4) Any appointments this week? Anatomy scan on Monday!

5) Rants/Raves/Questions Sorry to be absent lately. I'm so busy at work. 

I'm excited for bikini season. I want to show off my bump. Also, I love Halloween and can't wait to dress the baby up!
  • Ka++LoKa++Lo member
    1) How many weeks? 16

2) How big is baby? Avocado or dill pickle (Ovia app) 

3) How are you feeling? Good, my bump is growing and my clothes are tighter, which I find exciting! 

4) Any appointments this week? Week 16 appt on 5/11

5) Rants/Raves/Questions I finally told my boss and he was genuinely happy for me. I was nervous cause he's a little older than I am and I adamantly against kids of his own (and he's single). 

6) GTKY: What do you think you'll like most about having an autumn baby? As others have said, I'm happy that maternity leave will take me through the end of the year. It will be so nice to recover in the fall/winter and through the holidays.