July 2017 Moms

Baby arrived early! TW Pre-term Labor

Re: Baby arrived early! TW Pre-term Labor

• Congratulations!!! Eli is beautiful and I'm so happy you're all doing well!!!
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • cssme13cssme13 member
    Congratulations momma! I am so glad things turned out for the best and that everyone is on the right track with recovery, sending lots of positive thoughts your way that you have smooth sailing until that precious boy gets to go home! He is a doll!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations @Sassenach1743 ! Eli is absolutely precious and I'm so happy to hear he's thriving. Hoping he easily packs on the pounds in these next couple of months before you get to bring him home <3
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Congratulations! Welcome baby Eli, glad mamma and baby are healthy and doing well!
  • Congratulations @Sassenach1743!! Eli is precious and so happy to hear you're both doing well!
  • Congratulations mama! So glad to hear that both you and Eli are doing well. FX he is home with you soon. 
  • Congratulations!! Eli is beautiful <3 and I'm so happy to hear he's doing well!! Will also be thinking of you, as you navigate this time. Baby Eli will be home with you before you know it! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow, wow, and wow!!!! So happy there is a positive outcome and update!!!!! I'm actually crying reading this, happy tears, because everything turned out OKAY!!!!! 
  • Wow!!!  So glad you're both doing well and congrats on your new love @Sassenach1743!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!!!   He's precious!
  • Congrats! So happy to hear that everything turned out ok. Enjoy your new LO! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • So glad to hear both you and baby Eli are doing well! Congratulations!
  • CejimlCejiml member
    Wat a blessing and so happy you are both doing well. Congratulations!! 
  • Rotu101Rotu101 member
    Congratulations and so happy both of you are healthy! 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • JAM85JAM85 member
    Congratulations! Happy everyone is healthy and doing well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! I'm sorry for the scary delivery, but so glad he is doing well. He is just beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations on the beautiful birth of your baby! Although it was not ideal it seems to have worked perfectly for both you and baby. I'm glad to hear that you and baby Eli are doing well. My prayers will be with you and your family! He is a fighter!! Grow baby Eli, grow!!
  • Congratulations! So glad you and Eli are doing well! 
  • Oh my goodness, congratulations!!! I am so glad that you and the very handsome Eli are doing well. I hope he gains weight quickly and can come home soon. T&Ps to you both. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mars8kmars8k member

he's adorable! you must be so proud! i'm sorry you had such a scare but I’m glad you had a happy ending! I hope your lil guy is stronger than expected and gets to leave the NICU sooner than expected. The newborn phase is precious and in a way you get 2 extra months of it so you win!

He already has such a great story to tell! To second pps please keep up updated.

• Congratulations!! I hope his NICU stay goes well and is uneventful! He's beautiful!

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • Congratulations to you and your husband on you beautiful little baby boy, Eli! So sorry you had to go through such a scary and stressful delivery, but I am thrilled to hear baby is doing so well, and you are recovering well. I'll keep you all in my thoughts. Congratulations again! I love his name, and he is adorable! 
  • Congratulations! I know I really don't post here anymore, but I am so happy to hear that you and your family are doing well. Eli is adorable!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Congrats! What a sweetie! I'm sorry his birth was so scary, but I'm glad you and your little one are well!
  • He is so beautiful. I am practically sobbing. I hope all the best for your family!!!!
  • He is so beautiful! Congratulations! I hope he continues to progress well and that he is ready to come home soon! 
  • Wow! Congratulations to you and your family! Eli is a special little boy!
  • Just lurking and seeing this now, but WOW!!! Congratulations, mama!!!  So so happy and relieved that you are both doing well. ❤
  • XathXath member
    How are you and Eli doing @Sassenach1743?
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I almost started crying reading this! Im so glad you are both doing well and that you had a nice shower. Baby Eli is very strong and is definitely benefiting from your positivity! 
  • mamadcbmamadcb member
    @Sassenach1743 What a great update! Thank you for checking in-- I'm sure you're busy but we definitely all have you and Eli on our minds. I can't see any of the pics you posted for some reason, though! 
  • Thank you for checking in I was thinking of you guys. So glad to hear how well he is doing! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BusyZeeBusyZee member
    @Sassenach1743
    Awww this is too cute, im so happyyyy! That's all I can say!
    And please when you have the time I would love to see the pictures (somehow I can't!) 

• Congratulations! I wish for the very best for your family. ❤❤
    Baby Olivia Born October 28, 2015
    Baby Pumpkin Due July 17, 2017
  • XathXath member
    I'm so excited for this update.  Grow, little man, grow!
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Baby Eli is looking so strong! What a perfect Mother's Day gift to have the card, flower, and be able to hold him longer! Thank you for the update. I am so happy for your family and will continue to keep you in my prayers. 
  • *Fixed the photos in my previous post! 
    Omg!!  <3 So cute!
  • kat0607kat0607 member
    LOVE the photos!! It sounds like you had an amazing shower and Mother's Day, and that cupcake display is so adorable. Glad to hear Eli has been taking big strides too!! Congratulations again :heart: