January 2016 Moms

Playroom

kodariahkodariah member
edited May 2017 in January 2016 Moms
I've been wanting to finish Keaton's playroom since Christmas/Birthday and I've finally done with it but I'm at a loss on how to decorate, google and pinterest aren't helping cause I don't want it to be to over the top just some cute decorations. Right now my ideas are twinkle lights for around the room and having my little guy paint and color on some canvas and hang that but other then that I'm at a loss. How do you guys have your play room decorated??

Re: Playroom

• Such a cute playroom!

We found cute drawings of animals (giraffe, penguins, and a panda bear) and framed them. Charlie loves to wave and say hi to all of them every time he walks in the room
  • Right now, our walls are bare. But, I have been taking advantage of shutterfly's free gift codes and printing 8x10 pictures of the kids playing. Fun, candid pictures, rather than posed. I plan on putting them in bright, fun-colored frames. I also like some of the decorations at Hobby Lobby. Such as "Don't mind the mess, my children are making memories." I also keep their art work to hang. I want to use a string or wire and clothes pins so that it's easily changed out.