October 2017 Moms
Options

PGAL check-in May 4

edited May 2017 in October 2017 Moms
Check-in for those who are pregnant after a loss. If you're new, introduce yourself and tell us your story.

1) How far along are you?

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally?

3) When is your next appointment?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: Share a moment in which you felt exceptionally confident and capable.

Hope you don't mind @laeberge3 but I am ready to chat!
*Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections

Re: PGAL check-in May 4

• Options
    1) How far along are you? 18+4

2) How are you feeling physically and emotionally? doing better emotionally than physically. Being my 4th baby, it's like my body is telling me "really? This again?". Things hurt sooner than they have before. Emotionally I'm getting better since I can feel movements several times a day now 

3) When is your next appointment? a/s on the 16th and ob appointment on 23rd

4) Rants/Raves/Questions

5) GTKY: Share a moment in which you felt exceptionally confident and capable. no idea
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    laeberge3laeberge3 member
    edited May 2017
    @aprilsarahjune It's awesome that you rocked the bar exam! I hated those two days so much and was so not dedicated to studying.  Our testing site had a rule that no one was allowed to leave if they finished within the 15-min mark before the end time (and staying meant collecting all the exams, etc..probably another 30 minutes of sitting there).  Day 2 was MBE days and there were about 20 minutes left and I probably had about 5-6 questions still to finalize.  I could not stand the idea of sitting there for 15 more minutes and penciled in the answers and turned it in right before they restricted us from leaving.  Thankfully it all worked out, but gosh, dedication I did not have! GL with your appointment today :)
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    migdalamigdala member
    @aprilsarahjune Omg the bar exam, I've taken it twice now (2 different states - I promise I didn't fail the first time) and I think I'm doing pretty well at repressing those memories  :D  Good for you for rocking it!!!
  • Options
    @migdala I'd say anytime now, when we signed up (my first pregnancy) they didn't have you participate until you were a certain gestation. And I totally get putting things off. SO keeps telling me to buy something for this baby but I haven't, I just can't, feels like I'm tempting fate. I also haven't made any big announcements yet.

@sjohns908 I feel ya on the pain. My body feels like it's mocking me daily for thinking I could do this again haha!

@laeberge3 I've wanted to try one of those paint nights forever now but just never get around to it. Have fun!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis

• Options
    14 weeks today

Physically I am still really tired and also have headaches constantly. Emotionally I am doing better, I have started feeling more excited that this is really going to happen.

May 11th

4) Rants/Raves/Questions
    My computer is being so slow today! It can even keep up with my typing!

I feel this way most days at my job. I love my job and am really good at it. I love talking about it and teaching other people how to do things. I am getting really close to a promotion and I am excited about it but I also hate thinking that it will be awhile before I am really good at it like I currently am.

• Options
    17weeks! 

I'm feeling good both physically and emotionally. It's starting to feel real and I'm allowing myself the joy of talking about names and a life with this baby. I'm still using my HB monitor really often but it helps me stay positive and not think of the worse. <<---basically taking @Maksim's Mom  word for word!! Lol sorry!

It's Monday for just normal quick check up, then May 26 for A/s!!

4) Rants/Raves/Questions
    I still don't know how people can tell the difference between "flutters" and "all the other little things I am feeling down there" haha! Hopefully I'll have some distinct movement soon!

Oh gosh, that's a tough one. One of me and dh's first dates was indoor soccer, and I played like my best game ever. Haha. I felt pretty accomplished :joy:

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Options
    @Uhlease13 just goes to show we're not alone in our journey and so many others feel this way :) take care and wishing the happiest for all of us PGALs...and of course everyone else too! :smile:
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)