May Siggy Challenge: TV mom
@disneyfan0511 We'll miss you!
@dilbert890 not sure if this would help but have you tried Claritin or Benadryl for your cat allergy?
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
- 9 weeks, Cherry Size!2. How are you feeling?
- Mainly tired still, sore boobs-- I've been having some cravings to citrus fruit, blackberries and strangely Rita's Italian Ice LOL. 3. Any appointments this week?
- OB US on Friday. Can't wait!4. Rants, raves, questions?
- Been working at a tradeshow all week for work and my feet are absolutely killing me. All I want to do is curl up in the bed and massage my toes at the end of the day.
- Also been dealing with this for over a week, but I contracted some sort of upper respiratory infection from a colleague last week (fml) and had to get the bloodpanel done. My results came back today and no surprise a heightened level of WBC and other parameters that indicated an infection. Does anyone know if this would have an impact on the baby's development? 5. GTKY: What is your go-to night out outfit?
- Depends on season for me-- Spring/Summer I love dresses. Fall/winter-- Jeans with booties and loose flowy top.
Why can't my dogs be those sweet dogs that realize I'm pregnant and just cuddle sweetly, why do they have to be hyper excited and jump all over me all of the time. I love my dogs, but we might have to work on that one...