May 2017 Moms
Options

contraction timer android phone app -- help

Does anyone have a recommendation for a contraction timer app for android? I have just two criteria:

1) free
2) can be moved to the sd card -- I have NO space on my phone (and it's a weird glitch--I can't even delete stuff because it's all "system" stuff) but I have a ton of sd card storage

I've downloaded 6 or so apps, seen they cannot be moved to the sd card, and then deleted them. I'm going to keep doing this, but if you know of one that can be switched to an sd card that would be amazing. Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: contraction timer android phone app -- help

• Options
    @kat81 Ahh sorry, I got nada. I have been using full term, but I'm iPhone.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    I use contraction timer for android no idea if it can be moved
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    Thanks for responding! I found one with a so-so rating and the comments are "it crashes a lot," but it can be moved to the sd card so I'm hoping all's good! What I really need, obviously, is a new phone. 'cause I'd also like to have a breastfeeding/diaper tracker for the first few weeks.

• Options
    I know TB has a contraction timer on their website, but I can't figure out how to use it in the app on my phone. I also have an Android and need to find a good contraction timer.
  • Options
    I had the medela app. It can be used for bf or pumping and If I remember correctly it had other options for feeding and diapers. I had this little rubber bracelet from my hospital that had 12 numbers and a slider so I would either choose to use it by knowing when the last feeding was or when the next feeding was due.
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    I know this will make everyone laugh, but for DS we literally used a stopwatch and a piece of paper.

For DD I had an app but that was on an old phone so it's all moot now. I wish my phones wouldn't die 1-2 years in.

• Options
    @kat81 could you just find one online in the browser and keep it open so it's there when you need it?
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    I have an iPhone so this may be of no help, but is their an Ovia Pregnancy app for android? There is a contraction timer on the iPhone version! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    @kat81 could you just find one online in the browser and keep it open so it's there when you need it?
    This is a great idea. I could even do that on my phone, but lets me honest, I'm someone with my laptop attached to my hip, haha.