October 2016 Moms

7 Months Photos

Wow, 7 months already.  How time flies.

Re: 7 Months Photos

• He already enjoys a good read! 

That book is textured with fabrics and what not on the illustrations so he can feel the images :)
  • Girl does not sit still anymore. She kept pulling herself up, pulling herself to the arm of the chair, and ended up knocking over Daddy's drink. 
  • Loading the player...
  • brzvicebrzvice member
    @Ladybug2821 Wow look at S go!
    Sadly, I had to retire our Lion chair because V is leaning/trying to stand up in it but I have to say it was by far my best purchase ever. I used that thing every day for months. shout out to @ball4768 for the tip on the chair - miss you girl!
    @AllyTheKid  What a big boy holding his own book just chillaxing on the boppy!

It is so fun seeing our babies hit these milestones and take off together. 
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ladybug2821 Johnny recently started doing it too, he caught us off guard, pulled himself up by his walker, and I guess the dingaling forgot he still has jelly legs and let go, so he toppled over on his big ol' melon before we could get to him to catch him.

@brzvice He is no stranger to leisure... When he's done being a maniac, he just kicks back like that anywhere, especially his bath tub haha He was born pool-ready ;)