August 2017 Moms
Options

Twat Tuesday 5/2

Who's a Twat today?!?!
DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Twat Tuesday 5/2

• Options
    My right hip is back to being a twat. I've been fairly pain free the last few weeks, but now it's back  :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Braxton hicks are a twat.   Doesn't seem to matter how much water I drink or walking I do.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The TW today goes out to my body as well. My whole body needs to be stretched out! I can barely squat down without feeling like my legs are going to give out.  Im usually a pretty flexible person, but right now everything it tight.  I need to stretch a lot more at night I guess, but this is super annoying! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    donehuedonehue member
    truth @JDBtwinmama! Especially BH that occur while trying to work out and that make you feel like you have to pee even more than you already have to pee. 

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options
    Heart burn is a twat pretty much everything I eat gives me one. It does not matter what i eat, drink or snack on :(
  • Options
    I love my DH, but his snoring is a twat. I'm getting tired of sleeping on the couch.

• Options
    tova24tova24 member
    My breakfast is a twat. Puked up everything. 
  • Options
    Extra twat this week, goes to the ultrasound tech who said this pregnancy MUST have been a surprise since I have 17 month old twins.   *rolls eyes* no, my husband and I planned this pregnancy just like we did the first time.   Thanks for the super judgement though!
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 I have noticed that my whole back body is so much tighter/more sore than it ever has been. I'm guessing this is because my boobs and stomach are huge and my back and butt are having to do all the work to hold them up? Who knows, but I am with you.
  • Options
    @JDBtwinmama woof. I'd squirt some ultrasound gel in her face. Rude.
  • Options
    @emilyrose807 I'm sorry you are in pain, but I'm happy to know that I'm not alone. My legs are the worst for the tightness but my lower back gets sore when walking too long, but even faster when my legs are tight. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Options
    I am on the my body is a twat train...Heavy belly, super acid reflux, sore, tight. Plus, in the shower last night I realized I need to shave for our upcoming trip next week. I almost started crying. I can't see all the parts of my body I need to shave, so apparently I will need to be houdini to wear a bikini!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77  I have one of those trim style razors and that has made a world of difference on the bikini line. I can say that I have pretty light hair, so it's harder to see yo begin with, but if you need something to shave with with out seeing where you are going it's a good option. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 get a wax, girl!
  • Options
    dma0389dma0389 member
    Heart burn is the twat! Started having them this week. Now I'm drinking ginger ale. I had it a lot with my 1st pregnancy DS, guess it's back this time again with baby girl. Ugh!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    People at the park are twats. Well, only the ones who don't have their dogs on a leash when there are other dogs around. Our city has a leash law and I don't mind if people have their dogs at the other end of the park without a leash, provided their dog always comes back. We forgot until today why we quit taking the dogs to the park. 
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 I'm thinking about it. It's been a while since I waxed and I heard it's worse when pregnant so I'm fairly apprehensive. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 I've found drinking tons of water and being super hydrated helps. It's not pleasant, but not awful. I bet if it's bad, they'll let you take breaks.  I get awful ingrown hairs so I can't shave unless I want to be miserable. 
  • Options
    my veins are TWATS today... had my glucose test and the dr couldn't get a good one in my arm so he drew from the back of my hand and now it's sore :(
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15  I get awful ingrown hairs too.  I dread bathing suit season because it is such a pain to deal with.  I have waxed a few times and I still get them.  You don't have an issue when you wax?  Maybe I need to give it another chance.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @shyviolet I've never had an issue so far. 
  • Options
    My SIL.  Told us we we're not invited to my niece's college graduation dinner because she doesn't​ want her alcoholic sister to attend with her unruly chidren; she also doesn't want to pay for everyone.  Normally wouldn't be insulted, but other family friends are invited and we got cut.  Yes, I know my alcoholic SIL tends to cause scenes, but WTH?!  It's still pretty rude.  We attended every family birthday, holiday, major events and bring gifts for all including my adult nieces) nephews.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Lauradi1010 wait are you the alcoholic SIL? Assuming not, so why does that mean YOU can't come?
  • Options
    Lauradi1010Lauradi1010 member
    edited May 2017
    @mrsmatt1212,

Haha...Nope, not the alcoholic SIL.  My husband's youngest sister is a wreck lately and has been known to cause scenes.  At my nephew's 18th birthday last night she cried and left because she couldn't "stand to see everyone happy" when her life is such a mess.  In his oldest sister's excuse to my husband can't invite one sibling and his family and excuse the other sibling.  

My husband thinks it is more likely that his oldest sister doesn't want to pay for everyone to eat out. It's  a giant  slap in the face because we have gone out of the way to make sure we are there for each family/ now adult kid event.  I even offered to host said oldest sister's birthday dinner because my mother-in-law's house is in no shape to have guests.  I really hope my husband's family doesn't expect me to go through the hassle to host that and Mother's Day after this snub.  

I'm possibly letting the pregnancy hormones interfere with my rationale because the more I think about the situation the more of a b@#$ I become.  

Oh... I've told my husband to have a heard conversation on how  hurtful this is as his sister had been asking him for advice/ ideas for weeks on where to have this "family" dinner.   Unfortunately he won't which pisses me off even more.  So glad my side of the family is not passive aggressive.  DH just wants to cut down the graduation gift amount for my niece and only get his sister a plant for her birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Lauradi1010 ok yes that makes much more sense, and your SIL sounds like a total AW
  • Options
    Yes, my one SIL definitely is.  I stopped caring after she started a fight on my MIL's birthday then my husband's birthday a few years back.  I used to feel bad for her, but it's all her own making.  
    Pregnancy Ticker