Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

May Mental Health Check-in

2»

Re: May Mental Health Check-in

• Options
    kbamomma33 pebbledam  msmeeseeks  - thank you guys for your kind words.  I'm expecting just one more day of AF then hopefully my mood will rebound.  I'm on the verge of tears right now because I'm at work and I absolutely hate my job.  I'm trying to stay positive, but everything I think of makes me cry. I'll try some meditation and journaling and see if I can get some emotional relief.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    AliW220AliW220 member
    @ladybugsamom just remember it's OK to cry. your feelings are totally valid. *hugs*
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey guys! How's everyone doing?  I'm feeling SO. MUCH. BETTER these days.  I'd love for you guys to check in. :smile:
  • Options

@ladybugsamom - I'm glad you are feeling better! I know the beginning of your cycle is rough on you and YH.

I had a long talk with MH last weekend about figuring out how to deal with his performance issues or going back on BC because *TW it took 7 years of mostly unprotected sex before his ex got pregnant TW* and I'm not the type of person that can NTNP for 7 years. I think it's starting to sink in how much this is taxing me emotionally, but I don't think he really has a solid game plan, yet. I still feel like I'm the only one who is really trying and sometimes that makes me a little bitter. Long story short, I'm not doing great emotionally, but I'm glad I talked to DH.

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    pebbledam - Ugh... I'm so sorry.  How did he respond to what you had to say?
  • Options
    @ladybugsamom - He took it really well. He understands where I'm coming from, but he's at a loss on how to overcome his own obstacles. We're working on it, I guess.
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker