21 week Ultrasound revealed possible heart vessels abnormality — The Bump
2nd Trimester

21 week Ultrasound revealed possible heart vessels abnormality

I went to my 21 week ultrasound at the beginning of April. Everything looked great. But, the three vessels of the heart are not "in line" Doctor said something about the vena cava and pointed to the 3rd vessel which was slightly 'forward.' I have the follow up scan next Thursday. Has anybody else ever experienced this?

Re: 21 week Ultrasound revealed possible heart vessels abnormality

• I would post this under the High Risk board.
    *****Losses Mentioned*****BFP MENTIONED*****ALL WELCOME******ALL ABOARD!!

Me: 42, DH: 46, Married: 11/12
    Losses: MMC#1 11/12 BO, MC#2 11/13 at 8w BO?, MMC#3 8/14 chromo healthy M @12 weeks, stopped growing at 10.
    Negligible AMH, FSH finally went high. Pursued DE.

DD born at 38w2d on 5-27-16. Finally!!

Pregnant again with OE. EDD 11/9/17 Girl!

BabyGaga
  • Not this exactly but I do have a child with a CHD. Are they doing
                                          Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers   Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
                                                                     Formerly ChoicesMom
                                                                         "Squishy" 2007
                                                           "Lyric" EDD Nov/4/11 - c/p Feb/11
                                                                            "Fishy" 2012
                                                                            "Bean" 2014
                                                             "Lux" EDD Apr/21/17 - c/p Aug/16
                                                       "Kokonah" EDD May/24/17 - m/c Oct/16
                                1 surprise - 1 Noonie - 1 preemie - 3 gone but not forgotten - One more on the way!!
                                                          Grab bag of mental health disorders
                                                                              Pancolitis