September 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 5/1-5/5

Sorry I'm late to the game today! Post your randomness here...

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/1-5/5

• Loading the player...
  • @mrs_tacos So cute. I love the dogs with squishy faces. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @dogdisnylovr I love the themed costumes! 
  • labby18labby18 member
    @LaceyC1020 awww I love it!!
  • I am not looking forward to putting my kid to bed. It is normally H's job(ever since I quit breastfeeding) , but he's gaming tonight and next week, too. :(
  • DPandMBDPandMB member
    @lilpoots have you had much luck with Zulily? My MIL ordered something from there and it took her months to get it. I always see their adds and think they have cute stuff, but her story made me nervous to order from there.

• @DPandMB sometimes shipping takes an eternity. I had the option to pay for faster shipping 3-4 day, but I don't need any of this stuff immediately. My one complaint is that they don't do returns unless something is defective/broken. They're great for early Christmas shopping.
  • @labby18 Does the Roomba work well with your pet hair? I have 5 shedding dogs. I feel like I would have to empty one of those things every few minutes. That's the main reason I haven't gotten one. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • labby18labby18 member
    @bridge-and-wall  i didn't buy the super pet one (i couldnt justify spending almost $500 on a robot vacuum) I bought the 618 model for $269 at walmart. I was told by a friend that once you get to a "baseline" you shouldn't have to empty it as much. My friend has 2 German Shepherds and a pit and has the same model and swears by it. But I can tell you this much, this thing vacuums better than my shark vacuum. The only time I have had to empty it mid cleaning cycle is after it goes over carpet because well, it's not at a baseline yet. I am going to try to do a better vacuum job today and then set the roomba loose, as I didn't do that before using the roomba yesterday.  I have been slacking on vacuuming during the week so my carpet in my living room is kinda bad right now.

It's amazing on my tile floors tho.

One thing that is really cool is that I don't have to move my dining chairs; it goes under and around them. It's pretty mesmerizing to just watch it.
  • @labby18 does your dog bark at it? I feel like my dog would have a nervous breakdown. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bnmort8bnmort8 member
    lilpoots said:
     Found some toddler keen sandals for cheap on zulily last night and then couldn't help, but buy cute boutique clothes for DS. I think I spent $60 with shipping for everything, so I'm going to call that a win.
  • bnmort8bnmort8 member
    @lilpoots idk why didn't quote right I LOVE ZULILY!!! They have cute and cheap maternity clothes :)
  • Yep. Now I want a Roomba. Probably shouldn't get one though. @iheartichi One of my pugs literally attacks our Dyson vacuum. Like runs up to it, barks like crazy, and bites the front of it. Its crazy. Not sure he could handle a Roomba. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017