September 2017 Moms
Options

Bitchfest 5/1

2»

Re: Bitchfest 5/1

• Options
    We took a trip to Orlando in February and the driving was crazy! The u-turn thing everywhere really threw me but around Disney was so intense with all the idiots!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    bnmort8bnmort8 member

@MyNamesTakenother then the traffic, Orlando is beautiful and fun!!! I always enjoy going there but defiantly hate the traffic and dumb drivers!

[url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1d7fff[/img][/url]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bnmort8 We loved it! We didn't even go to Disney (just Disney Springs) but we did Legoland and the aquarium and spent the rest of the time by the pool. It was a nice escape from Canadian winter! We'll be back for sure
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    klcarr19 said:
    I hate traffic... a lot. I drive by Disney world on my way to work and the amount of idiot drivers increases exponentially! 
    If I had to drive by Disney world on my way to work, I'd have to get a different job, lol! I get road rage in the grocery store parking lot!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Options
    I really want to get that second tri energy boost already. I can't even right now. I'm falling asleep at my desk. Is it 5 (central) yet?
    I feeeeeeeeeeel this.

And I told myself I would go to Old Navy on my way home from work today. Bleh.
  • Options
    bnmort8 said:

@MyNamesTakenother then the traffic, Orlando is beautiful and fun!!! I always enjoy going there but defiantly hate the traffic and dumb drivers!

[url=https://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1d7fff[/img][/url]

I LOVE living here but man the traffic since the end of March ha been two major thumbs down! 
  • Options
    We've been saving for a really long time to get our house and back deck painted. I picked out a nice light grey with white trim for the exterior, and a dark espresso brown for our back deck and fence. They painted a good bit and when I got home, everything looks PURPLE! We tested the paints out ahead of time, and none of it looked like this. Now I feel like I've wasted $5000 and have an ugly purple house. 
  • Options
    We've been saving for a really long time to get our house and back deck painted. I picked out a nice light grey with white trim for the exterior, and a dark espresso brown for our back deck and fence. They painted a good bit and when I got home, everything looks PURPLE! We tested the paints out ahead of time, and none of it looked like this. Now I feel like I've wasted $5000 and have an ugly purple house. 
    Oh no! My mom did that with her bedroom once... picked a color that looked like sand until the whole room was done. Somehow it was purple. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JNR6510JNR6510 member
    @heatherwilson321 We also had this happen just last month. The color we picked was supposed to be a mocha sort of color for our bedroom. Instead it came out purplish brown in the sunlight. It's really strange. 

Some paint companies will replace your paint for free if the color came out wrong. You might try that. It's worth a shot.
  • Options
    Thanks @JNR6510! I'll look in to that!
  • Options
    This happened to my brother's house. They thought it was a navy color and it turned out looking purple. It was the right color, just turned out it didn't look the same on the entire house vs. the swatch they painted to test.
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321 I am so sorry! I would check with your painters. This happened with us and it was because the painters used color matching instead of buying the same brand of paint we tested. Those undertones can make a big difference, but they did give us a refund. 
  • Options
    @heatherwilson321 We had the exact same thing happen last week! Picked what we thought was a really lovely glue-gray for our house. I was horrified when I came home because it looked bright blue (not grey like I thought). Then MIL came over the next morning and asked why we painted our house purple. And the guy who was painting told DH this was his favorite job because he loves the Ravens :( It's exactly the color we chose, it just looks so very different covering the whole house. In the morning, with the sun shining on it, it's purple. In during the day, it's bright blue. At least at dusk it looks exactly how I had imagined it. If only it could be dusk all day long. I hate it, but it's not like we can afford to redo it.

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • Options
    @klcarr19 If I had to drive by Disney on my way to work I'd end up calling out every day  :D that's my favorite place in the whole world! I'm going next week actually!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny