Options

Monday Ticker Change! 5/1/17!

June 5, 12, 19, 26!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Did you put any guilty pleasures or selfish things on your registry?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change! 5/1/17!

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    34 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    He was almost 6 pounds at last weeks appointment. The bump says a squash. 
    Appointment updates? 
    I have one next Tuesday I am off a week due to spring break 
    Nothing new just needing more and more help lol 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    My shower was on Saturday and my mom did a great job! I am done working until the baby comes so I have a list of things to get done. 
    I did put this fancy bath tub on my list which my mother in law did get me. 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Options
    danij0danij0 member
    How far along are you? 33 weeks!

How big is baby? A Ferret!

Appointment updates? Had an ultrasound and prenatal check up last week. Ultrasound went well. Placenta is out of the way. Baby is measuring about 40th percentile. He was approximately 4 pounds 5 oz. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I had a bloody nose, a calf cramp and some swelling in my feet. The fun stuff!

Rants/Raves/Questions? We did our maternity shoot over the weekend (pics in the AW Celebrations thread). DH and I have successfully fully cleaned both our room and baby's room! We had a good weekend with watching La La Land and Fantastic Beasts (FINALLY). Yesterday we went to Cleveland Playhouse Square to see Something Rotten! 

GTKY: Did you put any guilty pleasures or selfish things on your registry? I did put a cute hospital gown on my registry, but then took it off because I realized it was a waste of money. I put a few things that I knew we wouldn't buy for ourselves: A big elephant rug/mat thing, cute nursing scarves and some cloth diapering stuff. Mostly I just put on the essentials and went with the cheapest color option. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heyyyy Monday Mommmas!!!

How far along are you? 

34 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    A butternut squash or a large bag of potato chips! Mmmm potato chips. 
    Appointment updates? 
    I have one Thursday... same ole same ole
    It's just getting more uncomfy.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? I haven't had sex with my husband in a month (due to his Jamaica trip.) even though I'm large and uncomfy, I miss it!!!! 

GTKY: Did you put any guilty pleasures or selfish things on your registry? I was pretty frugal with my registry I think. I can't believe all the things we have gotten already! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kdanjoukdanjou member
    How far along are you? 
    33 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a durian fruit?
    Appointment updates? 
    At my last appointment I had to see a substitute doctor because mine was on vacation.  Him and another resident both reefed on my belly to try to see how the baby is laying.  They concluded that she is mostly head down but a little to the side maybe.  It kinda hurt and made me miss my regular gentle doctor.
    occasional lightning crotch, and just feels crowded in the belly these days
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    can't believe only 7 more weeks or so, I'm so excited to hold my new little squishy!
    Not officially, but I did buy myself a new robe and socks for when I'm in labor.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Options
    lmc929lmc929 member
    How far along are you? 34 weeks

How big is baby? Butternut Squash

Appointment updates? This Thursday :)

Any new symptoms or changes? Maybe some mild SPD - feels like my pelvis is bruised from time to time.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nadda today

GTKY: Did you put any guilty pleasures or selfish things on your registry? No registry this time around - however my birthday is approaching and I have asked for another prenatal massage, some bath bombs, and comfy jammies for maternity leave.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? a P.E. scooter, a Florida Porto, a pain deli, or a naked tailed Amarillo! 

Appointment updates? Nothing really. Doc is going out of town for a week and a half... 
    I was actually kinda shocked that I didn't have any weight gain the last 3 weeks and for gain total it's only been 10 lbs. This is good because I'm already a plus sized lady so large amounts of gain aren't good anyway but I also haven't been watching what I eat closely either so I'm surprised!

Any new symptoms or changes? So tired. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

hehehe I put an instapot on there... 
  • Options
    danij0danij0 member
    @huzzahuzza Just don't put the baby in the instapot!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha @danij0 would it make the next 8 weeks go faster??? LOL