July 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change

Since it hasn't been started yet...

For anyone due 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite board game?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change

• Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? acorn squash

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Getting some one-sided headaches and stabbing breast pains. I feel like I'm losing it.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just wondering if those symptoms are just annoying or actually concerning.

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? Cranium. DH and I are not allowed to be on the same team...We're too good.
  • Options
    XathXath member
    How far along are you? 
    31 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    Asparagus?  How tf do they determine this?

This coming Saturday.  Should be a short one?  Checking BP and cervical length.

Baby is super active this week and I have alien belly. Getting short of breath pretty easily.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Not really.

I like a bunch of games but my favorite is probably Settlers of Catan with the Cities and Knights expansion.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BusyZeeBusyZee member
    edited April 2017

How far along are you? 

28 Weeks- Third Trimester! 
    How big is baby? 
    Eggplant

yes tomorrow, haven't gone in a while so a bit nervous 
    skin acting up, legs getting sore, feet get tired more quickly especially in heels. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Been lazy in taking care of myself and now I'm angry at myself!  

Chess, Ludo, and Pictionary (depending on my mood!)
  • Options
    @OperaSingerMommy I wish we were friends IRL! DH and I love board games, but we don't have a lot of friends who will play. We end up looking for mostly two player games, but they just aren't as good.
  • Options
    @OperaSingerMommy I wish we were friends IRL! DH and I love board games, but we don't have a lot of friends who will play. We end up looking for mostly two player games, but they just aren't as good.
    Aw, me too!  We keep our pack n play set up in the guest room at all times so that other couples can come play board games and not have to pay for a babysitter.  If you haven't tried Ticket to Ride or Stratego, those are pretty good for two players!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have stratego, but haven't wanted to shell out the $50 for Ticket to Ride, yet.  I'll have to check it out.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks.  Hello, third trimester!

How big is baby? A Nintendo

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? I feel a pinch in my back when I sit for a long time.  My physical therapist cancelled on me on Friday because she hurt her hand.  I can't wait for her to come back.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Starting to get really nervous about the baby.  I can't believe I'm only three months away!

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? I don't really play board games much, but I do like Trivia Pursuit even though I'm pretty bad at it.
  • Options
    lph4248lph4248 member
    How far along are you? 30 weeks!

How big is baby? Cabbage head

Upcoming appointments this week? Yep, OB check-in

Any new symptoms or changes? Headaches have been back the past few days, womp womp. But unlike my pre-pregnancy migraines, these are mild and sometimes respond to caffeine alone. Annnd I have two small red bumps near my right nipple that itch like bug bites, but I've never seen bug bites this small. No idea if this is pregnancy related but it seems possible given the range of stuff that happens to skin during pregnancy!

Rants/Raves/Questions? We had our childbirth class all weekend. Got a lot of questions answered and found myself surprisingly emotional during the birth videos, whereas I thought my main response would be disgust. I was fighting back some ugly cries the whole time.

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? Clue or something with trivia... or good old Checkers!
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    Thanks for starting this @chiquita928!

How far along are you? 
    31 weeks! I basically have two months to go... holy cow!

How big is baby? asparagus or an 11lb jar of nutella- I have never even seen one of these before

Upcoming appointments this week? None this week but we start our birthing class on tuesday

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really a symptom but my allergies are out of control! I am taking zyrtec, flonase, naphcon eye drops, and my inhaler and somehow I'm still miserable.

Rants/Raves/Questions? see above. Allergies are killing me!

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? Hmm... I would have to say scattegories or Cranium.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar You had me at 11 lb jar of Nutella.  Yes, please!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @manillabar how about Allegra with just the anti-histamine? I'm taking that and Flonase together right now. I hear you on the allergies, I only get allergies maybe one week out of the year but when I do, it is BAD. And now I'm at the point where my sinuses are killing me and there is just so much pressure. Ugh I want a strong decongestant. 
  • Options
    @satsumasandlemons I'm taking zyrtec which is in the same family as allegra. I could switch and see if one seems to help more than the other but I'm not too optimistic lol.  The sinus pressure is insane! I was actually planning on doing allergy shots with the allergist but by the time my schedule opened up for it, I got pregnant! So I guess I have to suffer through another season.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Options
    XathXath member
    @virginiaunicorn11.  I love Pandemic!  I'm a big fan of the coop style board games.

@chiquita928 Seven Wonders also has a 2-player variant that's lots of fun.  We have a board-game cafe close by that has a whole shelf of 2-player games.  Next time I'm there I'll try to snap a photo.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have stratego, but haven't wanted to shell out the $50 for Ticket to Ride, yet.  I'll have to check it out.
    I have TTR so you can play here! Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 28 (+1). Officially to the 3rd trimester by all counts!

How big is baby? An eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week? OB appointment tomorrow. Should get the results from my glucose test from Friday then.

Any new symptoms or changes? Her movements seen different now then they used to be. Less feeling like sharp jabs and more feeling like she's stretching/pushing.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: We just finished a project cycle at work and I'm exhausted from 2 rough weeks. Most of my coworkers are now on vacation abroad while I'm still here and going to be working most of the "break". I need to try to front load work for the next cycle since baby should be here come the end of the next one. Trying to not feel too jealous since baby coming really is better than any trip. 
    Rave: We made a lot of progress this weekend on finishing settling in to the house (new furniture/bed ordered) and baby's stroller and car seat arrived last week. Super happy with those.

GTKY: What is your favorite board game? LOVE board games. I'm usually up for whatever I can get someone else to play. Mexican train (dominos) is a family favorite, so we play that a lot with them. I like Rummikub probably the best if I'm picking the game. 
  • Options
    @carol113 Good call on the changing movements. With DS, I remember watching him after he was born and thinking, "Ohhhh, THAT'S what you were doing in there!" But now I can't even remember what those were, so I'm left wondering what the heck's going on in there again!
  • Options
    @satsumasandlemons I thought Flonase was a no-go for pregnancy?  That's what they told me for the first sinus infection this pregnancy.  I seriously miss my Flonase.

@manillabar My doctor says I can take Sudafed (the kind behind the pharmacy counter) since my BP is low.  The pharmacist confirmed it's ok during pregnancy if your BP is under control.

@Xath We have the 2 player version of Catan...it's pretty good.  I've never played the original, but I'd like to.

@GlitterFish I'm game.  We should set this up.
  • Options
    @chiquita928 interesting, thanks! I may need to give that a shot
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017