September 2017 Moms
Options

VBAC Check In 4/29

Please feel free to introduce yourself if it's been a while or it's your first time participating

1. How are you doing this week? 

2. Are you considering anything to prepare physically/emotionally for a successful vbac?

3. Have you decided who will be attending your labor? Do you have a support person(s)?

GTKY: pick a super power and why? - flight, mind reading, super strength, invisibility

Re: VBAC Check In 4/29

• Options

Heeeyyyooo, I haven't been participating here but I should be.

1. How are you doing this week?  Im feeling pretty confident about how damn adorable I look. You could say I have some confidence.

2. Are you considering anything to prepare physically/emotionally for a successful vbac? I have just been putting my head in the sand about this. Last time I was all about reading/classes everything to prepare for  a vaginal birth that when I was in the position of needing to have a section I was SO unprepared and scared. I want to start reading some more birthing techniques and refresh myself

3. Have you decided who will be attending your labor? Do you have a support person(s)? My husband and possibly midwife. I am a clam under pressure and dont want anyone near me so I dont want too many people to bother me.

GTKY: pick a super power and why?  ability to understand and speak all the languages because I am nosey af and I wanna know what everyone is saying.
  • Options
    @Souptin glad you've come to play. You are adorable and you've got gorgeous hair. As someone who considered becoming a linguist, I really like your super power.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. I've been struggling with feeling not pregnant when I wake up in the morning and having days where I can't feel the baby. Good news, I think my depression has finally lifted and I'm seeing things in a completely different light. 

2. I have an at home hypnobabies program that someone gave to me, but it's still hiding some where in the garage. I'm waiting until my AS, when they know where my placenta is, to commit to the effort. I have looked into the availability of birthing classes and I'll most likely sign up for a low intervention class, if it looks like there is a chance I will get to labor. 

3. Hoping to have my husband there. He was amazing during my csection, but sometimes he gets edgy under prolonged pressure. I am also going to look for a doula. I did some research and interviews last time, so I've got a little bit of a leg up on that. Otherwise, I'm not into having a lot of people around when I'm in pain. 

GTKY: teleportation. I am in love with traveling and I'm very impatient about the amount of time it takes to get to places. I'm sure part of it is living in the bay area, where traffic is constant. Second choice would be the ability to trance, instead of sleep.