July 2017 Moms
Options

*Saturday Ticker Change* 4/29

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 (and the Friday ladies that want to join).

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is one thing you will never do again?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 4/29

• Options
    How far along are you? 30 weeks!!

How big is baby? a zucchini, a butternut squash, a motorcycle helmet

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope.

Any new symptoms or changes? One thing that is starting to be weird is when I wake up on my right side in the morning, I wake up with a splitting headache and a stiff neck. It goes away within an hour, but I've never had the same issue when I wake up on my left side.

Also, the dreams are getting weird...

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYWhat is one thing you will never do again? Other than sleep through the night, probably go to Nassau Bahamas. It's the one place I've visited that makes me incredibly nervous just walking around.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options

How far along are you?  
    27 weeks

How big is baby?  a bunch of romaine lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week?  GTT yesterday...results not til Monday so I'm indulging and enjoying this weekend....just in case.

Any new symptoms or changes? sore hips a lot

Rants/Raves/Questions? went to a resale/rummage today.  Got extra carseat bases a few onsies and some other baby related items.  Gah!....ish getting real!

GTKYWhat is one thing you will never do again?  DATE!  Not that I ever really 'dated' but since I was with DH when he we going through his divorce, I know how much I never want to do that, 6and because of that we work extra hard at our relationship.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    RubyRedPirateRubyRedPirate member
    edited May 2017
    How far along are you? 30 weeks!

How big is baby? The size of a platypus 

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an ultrasound recheck May 23rd to recheck his kidneys. they were measuring a little big last time. 

Any new symptoms or changes? In the past 2 weeks sleeping has become uncomfortable. My hips constantly hurt at night. I also have to take a Zantac before bad or my acid reflux gets horrible. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I know its petty and a first world problem but my family unanimously decided to not have a baby shower for me. They say I have so much bought already that it's pointless. I totally understand, but can we not at least just have a get together or a BBQ just to celebrate, no gifts? I had 2 miscarriages and finally have my first baby, I want to celebrate to the mountain tops. 

GTKYWhat is one thing you will never do again? Go on a cruise. I loved the destination, hated the cruise ship part. I felt trapped, bored, and surrounded by too many people. I'd rather fly to my destination. 
    ME: 28 DH: 27
    Started Dating: 10/20/2006
     Married: 10/20/2013
    MMC @ 8w 12/15
    MC @ 5w 03/16
    ALEXANDER JAMES DUE JULY 15th!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers