November 2017 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change - 4/28

This is for the ladies who have an EDD of 11/3, 11/10, 11/17 and 11/24. 

1. How many weeks are you?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments this week?

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change - 4/28

• Options
    1. 10 weeks today :) 
    2. After a week of headache, feeling pretty good today. 
    3. No appts for 2 more weeks 
    4. Thankful I finally got a massage appt for tomorrow morning!
    5. One word?!?!? How about "creative" 
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member

11 weeks!

2. How are you feeling?
    Still pretty bad :(  I was hoping things would have improved by now.  I woke up to a thunderstorm around 12:30 last night and then threw up - then I sat up for hours because I was too afraid lying down would make me feel worse.  I'm exhausted.  Also had terrible gas cramps this morning. 

Nope .  But my first U/S is next Friday and time is crawling.  I feel a bit of a mental block that this is real and happening (despite the symptoms and growing stomach) and I know a good U/S will calm a lot of my anxiety and make me more excited.

Rant - I have a work evaluation today with the boss I really don't like.  My mind has been spinning with what to say - how it's going to go.  He still hasn't scheduled it so I'm frustrated. 

Rave - friends are in town and we have a babysitter for the kids and are going to dinner.  Wish it was tonight already!

Lately - grouchy!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) 13 weeks.  Welcome 2nd trimester!!!!!!!
    2)  I feel good.  I'm mainly tired.  My libido has also ramped up this past week.
    3)  I have a routine appointment on Tuesday 05/02.  I'm hoping we get to hear the heartbeat  <3
    4) Rave:  We got all of the toys out of our spare bedroom and into the rec room downstairs.  I'm ready to begin working on baby girl's nursery.
    5) During pregnancy= tired
         Ordinarily= quirky
  • Options
    12!
    2. How are you feeling?
    Oh so very tired. And the headaches are killer. The constant nausea has let up to occasional nausea, so I'll take it! 
    Next appointment is this coming Wednesday. I tried having it the first appointment of the day, but they called yesterday and rescheduled for later in the day. I'm glad it didn't get bumped to a different day.
    This headache can go away anytime now! And another... I helped a coworker out and switched a shift for her. However, I work 12 hour shifts and she works 8s. I have to go in for a four hour shift today to make up the difference, and I'm just not feeling like moving. 
    @av2323  I was going to say quirky too! Hmmmm. I'll have to think of another, but my brain isn't functioning too quickly yet today  :p
  • Options
    @2Dash the end of first tri is so close! I'm hoping you have some relief soon. 

@av2323 hooray for second tri!!
  • Options
    13 weeks! 
    2. How are you feeling?
    Good, tired mostly but it's been a long week
    No... not until 16 weeks  on the 16th ha!
    Does this count as second tri or do you have to get to 14 weeks? I'm so confused.  
    Nerdy! at least that's what my DH calls me :) 
  • Options

11 weeks! @2Dash  that must mean we are due date buddies! 11/7!

2. How are you feeling?
     Not good. Still nauseous some of the time, exhausted, more of CM that I constantly am worried is blood, bas pains/stretching that makes me think of cramps... gagging. So tired. Emotional! 

I had knw scheduled for Monday, but my hubby is out of town in business and so I have to reschedule. :(

My hubby isn't being understanding of my snoring while pregnant and he's getting upset about it, which really pisses me off.

right now: tired and hormonal
    usually: fun
  • Options
    @furmommy  My OB counts it at 13 weeks so I'm going with it!!!
  • Options
    @TeacherMama7  Mine wasn't either last time.  I snored like a freight train and he would bitch every morning.  I would then cry for days on end because I couldn't help it and he made me feel so awful about it.  I think he finally gave up and started sleeping on the couch at about 32 weeks.  I believe this time he will know better than to bitch about it.
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    12! There's something magical about this number.
    2. How are you feeling?
    Good, besides this random sciatica or lower back joint pain... not sure what's happening but it's hard to walk. Not fun. I'm also still very particular about what I want to eat - I have to decide about 2min before actually eating. Makes it really hard to plan for lunches and dinners!
    No, but I need to go in for genetic testing blood draw next week. Was going to go in sometime this week, but we're still waiting on insurance pre-approvals to be finalized.
    Rant: When my OB recommended the genetic testing weeks ago, why didn't they send a pre-approval to my insurance at that time? Instead we've (i.e., DH) been having to make calls and wait for return calls/etc. Things just seem so messed up in the insurance/medical world. 
    Probably logical describes me best. Empathetic might be a close second. (Sorry I chose two! Too challenging)
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    @2Dash I feel the same mental block about this not really seeming real and happening. I even saw the LO three weeks back, but it's so easy to not really know they're there at this stage since they're so tiny. So even though it's on my mind all.of.the.time it just really doesn't feel "real" quite yet.
    @Furmommy Yes I think you're in the 2nd trimester from what I've read! I think people associate it with 12w, but it's only when you *finish* 12w. Which also makes sense numerically - 13*3 = 39 weeks = full term!
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    cottingham3cottingham3 member
    edited April 2017
    -12 WOW I cannot believe I am this far!

2. How are you feeling?
    -I am SO scared to type this...but I am feeling better. I am managing my MS without meds and I slept with out waking for the first time in weeks! @av2323 I hope my libido returns soon. DH has been so patient, but the few times I have felt like sex, it goes away before we get very far and I am very sad about that! (I know he is too! lol) 

-none this week. My next High Risk appt is 5/10.

-I'
    ve seen an increase in the foods that I feel like eating. I have been craving milk like yummy WHOLE milk. And, oh how good it is when I finally get it!!
     -Anyone else experiencing VERY lob libido...like cannot stand the thought of sex when it is something that you normally enjoy and really miss? 
    -outdoorsy 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    12 weeks today!!!! This is the first time in 5 pregnancies I've made it to this day without a loss.

2. How are you feeling?
    Minus the sore back from sleeping in an awkward position, I feel pretty good.  I know I can't know for sure until my appointment that everything is in fact okay in there, making it to week 12 without any signs of bleeding or other issues is a major, major blessing to me today.

I have an appointment on Wednesday...just some blood work as far as I know, but the doc should pull out the doppler since I'm past 9 weeks and I'm hoping this will be the first time I get to HEAR a healthy heartbeat :)

Laid Back...I know it's two words, but it works. When I'm not worrying about hanging on to a healthy pregnancy, I'm pretty chill.
    me: 38 - dh: 37
    1st BFP: Aug. 18, 2014  -  MC: Sept. 30, 2014
    2nd BFP: July 4, 2015  -  MC: Aug. 18, 2015
    3rd BFP: March 7, 2016  -  MC: April 6, 2016
    4th BFP: October 6, 2016  -  MC: Nov. 24,  2016
    5th BFP: March 2, 2017  -  EDD Nov. 10, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @JLStandfill  That is awesome.   I am so happy for you!
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member

It's exciting that everyone is reaching "real fruits" stages now - I just turned to a lime - but seeing plums and peaches - very exciting!

@cottingham3 - I have no sex drive - I feel mildly bad for DH - but then I'm nauseous and it goes away - lol!  I know with this being my third that while it's hard ...this too shall pass.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @2Dash thanks for the encouragement! I do not remember this with the other three! I have a serious aversion to being touched "sexually" even when I really do want to try. DH is the sweetest but gosh I hope this passes soon! 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @JLStandfill wow, congrats! That is a huge milestone!!!

@cottingham3 I definitely don't want see right now! Who wants sex when they are feeling sick?!