September 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday

Helping out this week. Lets hear your UO.

Re: UO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love tabasco sauce. Only way I can eat eggs. 

I also don't like cooked carrots.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I will only eat a tuna fish sandwich if it has miracle whip on it. SO makes fun of me for it. 

(But I do demand to have regular mayo with everything else.) 
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall maybe that's why it's got me irritated... that and how there is a major side eye given to me like "omg you use CHEMICALS?" Like yes, I'm not judging the fact you don't use them to clean your home. 
  • Options
    @klcarr19 I'm in a local Facebook group and it feels like half the posts are about essential oils. I'm so over reading about them! I'm sure they are fine and all, but they aren't magic and some of them can be harmful in certain situations. Stop posting about them!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    klcarr19 said:
    I am so over essential oils. I think that if it works for you that's awesome, but I personally think they are a waste of money. I dislike how people try and get you to buy them... leave me alone. In our home I believe in Clorox, Lysol, and anything else that can knock the crap out of bacteria and viruses! 
    I'm over them, too. And everything else that people keep trying to tell me... Rodan and Fields skin care, ugh!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    klcarr19 said:
    klcarr19 said:
    I am so over essential oils. I think that if it works for you that's awesome, but I personally think they are a waste of money. I dislike how people try and get you to buy them... leave me alone. In our home I believe in Clorox, Lysol, and anything else that can knock the crap out of bacteria and viruses! 
    I'm over them, too. And everything else that people keep trying to tell me... Rodan and Fields skin care, ugh!!! 
    Yes! EVERYTHING! Just stop... I just moved several states away from home, still have two houses to pay for, and I have a kid on the way with a toddler already... sorry I don't have 50.00 for a miracle face cream... I like my wrinkles when I have major RBF from reading your obsessive posting... 

Also, if I did have $50.00, I'd probably go get a pedicure and let my face go. I've already got the man. No need to be impressive looking now  ;)
    Exactly. I work with 4 people closely on a daily basis... 3 of them are Rodan and Fields consultants. It makes me want to scream. I really do love all of them, but the number of times I've said "I'm sure it does work, but I have no skin complaints" is getting ridiculous.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love essential oils. :wink:

But hate pushy sales people. Do you, people. 

I also have always been totally weirded out by "Love You Forever". People always make fun of me. I'm not crazy! 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    I don't find Jennifer Lawrence or Amy Schumer remotely funny.