Pregnant after a Loss

Intro- New to this board!

Hi All-

I am very newly pregnant (literally found out 3 days ago), and have had 2 previous miscarriages in the last year. My husband and I have been ttc for over 3 years, so between doing fertility treatments and miscarriages, it's been a long road! I found out I was pregnant a few days ago, and I'm terrified. The first 2 times, I was scared but excited... this time, I don't feel excited at all, mostly just anxious, even though being a Mom is what I want more than anything in this world! I am hoping I'm not the only one out there that feels like this! Any advice you can give me to stop the worrying would be amazing!!!

Thank you so much for reading this, I'm looking forward to being a part of this board!

Re: Intro- New to this board!

• First off, congrats on your BFP, how exciting. Second, what you are feeling is totally natural and while I'd love to have advice to get you to stop worrying, I don't. It's second nature given all that you have been through TO worry. As you can tell by my signature we have a lot in common based on your comments above. I'm almost to my third tri and PGAL brain still creeps in from time to time. I can tell you it DOES get better but it is hard - just try not to let it rob you of enjoying your pregnancy.

Are you going to your RE for betas? Or do you know when you will be seen for an u/s? Every single appointment makes it that much more real and calms at least a little nerves.

Again, welcome and fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • Congrats!! I agree with @byrneme that there's not much advice that can be given. You'll worry no matter what and it's totally normal. Hang in there! Hoping for you for your rainbow baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies!!!! I appreciate all of the good thoughts :) Having support definitely makes 'the worry' easier!