September 2017 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday 4/26

• Loading the player...
  • Ae_Lovely321Ae_Lovely321 member
    edited April 2017
    @mrs_tacos There are speed cameras everywhere. They don't believe in the 5 over rule, but the only time the cops will pull you over is of you're being really reckless.  
    @BigBadWolf12 the maximum you can get fined is £2500 and with current conversion rate equals about $3200.
  • I think I threw my back out today. It's never happened before so I can only imagine that's what I've done.  :s I hurt so bad. I can't lean or bend at all without bawling...how long does this last???
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• dogdisnylovrdogdisnylovr member
    edited April 2017
    @mrstacos So you basically need to sit on the toilet and drink water? I remember my MW telling me during the summer she wants me to make sure I'm drinking at least a gallon of water a day. I never really looked up how many ounces that is...until now...128!

@LaceyC1020 that's the worst! You never know how much you need your back muscles until they don't work. I remember when I threw my back out from sneezing of all things I wasn't 100% for about 3 weeks. Feel better soon!

ETA: response so I don't double post
  • @dogdisnylovr all I was doing was pulling up my pants in a dressing room. I was worried I wouldn't make it home. Took forever to get in and out of the car...UGH!

• @LaceyC1020 That is the worst! I've thrown out my back one time, and it took me three days to be back to normal. I hope you heal quickly!

• @LaceyC1020 I'm glad I'm not alone! Ha! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • LaceyC1020LaceyC1020 member
    edited April 2017
    Thank you @mrs_tacos. I feel like a terrible wife for not fully understanding how bad DH felt when he threw his back out a while ago. I literally cannot get off the bed right now. Sounds dramatic.....but I'm serious. Lol I guess I'll be calling out tomorrow..

• cchenal07 said:
    My WTF is today is my birthday. We have not put anything about our pregnancy on social media and do not plan to until the baby is born. My husbands coisin knew this and told me happy birthday on facebook and that she hopes my pregnancy is going well.Hopefully it was deleted before any one saw it.
    @cchenal07- I also don't plan to post anything to FB and didn't with my first pregnancy. There is a setting that you can enable that requires you to approve anything you are tagged in or gets posted to your wall. That way, you can check before it goes live.
  • @mrs_tacos I'm still trying to find out what she meant by a cheeto baby. Did she mean you'd give birth to a baby that looks like a cheeto? Or that you'd have a baby that happens to like Cheetos? Either way, what an arse.  :|
  • @Msashley2010 I think she was trying to tell me I'd have a fat, unhealthy baby. But I could be wrong, because it's such a weird statement. 

• My WTF today is this damn HG I have. No nausea...and then. Boom! I stand up grab my desk proceed to sit right back down so I don't faint... these low blood pressure drops are killing me... my paraprofessionals in my classrooms are rockstars... I had a soda and saltines in front of me within seconds and they ushered my students outside to join in a PE class to give me a minute. This one episode lasted almost three hours. Ughhhh! I wasn't nauseated at all. Never was during the episode either. With DD I lost 78lbs, I was violently ill everyday on a full dosage of Diclegis... now with this friend... I take the minimal dosage of Diclegis but the blood pressure drops are awful. I envy everyone who is amazing at being pregnant!
  • @mrs_tacos - either way, really inappropriate and wildly unhelpful. Because if you do have issues with your weight, as a medical professional, she should really be offering you solutions instead of making fun of you.
  • @cchenal07 Happy Birthday. I'm sorry that people suck. DH's step-dad and sister both revealed our baby's sex on Facebook. They didn't tag us, but that's how a lot of family found out. People can be really inconsiderate on social media. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • WTF at TB making me a -2 again.  :|
    Not cool.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Not cool.
    If I knew what triggered it I'd feel a little better lol. 
  • @msashley2010-2 WTF? How does that keep happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
    Not cool.
    If I knew what triggered it I'd feel a little better lol. 

So I read while I was lurking that someone asked the BGs why they had a -2 and I guess TB was letting people use the same username with different capitalization. So the people who made their account later get branded with the -2 :( you can change your username but it has to be different than it is now. Lame I know.