November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 04/24 USE THIS THREAD

Thought I would start a new thread so lahansen (not tagged) won't get notifications on the one started before. 

Re: Weekly Appointments 04/24 USE THIS THREAD

• Options
    @JDW0325 Good thinking. Thanks for doing this.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an apt tomorrow for my 12 week checkup and starting genetic blood testing. Will post back after. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slaven good lucm tomorrow!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pawcallpawcall member
    edited April 2017
     Nothing for me for the first time since JANUARY but my ob's office is working on my pre-cert for the NIPT and once it's done I'll go have the blood drawn
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    We should start another sex thread then too because Elsieisamoocow started the one we are using and she'll get pinged for those posts. 
  • Options
    @lancomechica2 i started  a new one, I am almost 13 weeks so feel safe about starting ongoing threads 
  • Options
    First real ultrasound and first trimester screen tomorrow :)
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Options
    I had a dentist appointment today (if that counts). I couldn't have the X-ray done because I'm still in my first trimester so I had to inform them. That made the whole office start a conversation with me about baby. It was soooo uncomfortable simply because we haven't announced that we are expecting to anyone yet. They could tell I was uncomfortable but mistaked it for me being unexcited.  :/
  • Options
    @baby3forme that happened to me as well. I had an appt. at 8 weeks and it felt weird talking to these complete strangers about the baby when my family didn't even know yet.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    amber0529amber0529 member
    edited April 2017
    Had my first appointment today! Heart rate was 174! No ultrasound yet. She wants me to come back next week for my ultrasound but of course had no appointments on my day off so now I have to try and get out of work for a 10:00 ultrasound on the 4th which will be hard since my work doesn't know yet.
  • Options
    I'm here for my appointment and they said I don't have an appointment  :'(
  • Options
    *TW*

Good news, bad news! Good news is that the baby is very healthy, 190 (!!) HR, measuring on track. Was the best feeling to see the wiggly baby. Bad news, the other twin didn't make it - stopped growing at 6 weeks. The sac is still there though but they said it'll vanish.

I'll post the ultrasound in the other thread :)

*TW*
    TTC since June 2016

• Options
    @captainfoxtrot I'm so happy your baby is healthy, but so sorry you lost the other twin. Hugs!
  • Options
    @captainfoxtrot I am sorry you lost the other twin, but glad to hear your baby is healthy

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @captainfoxtrot like PP said so wonderful your baby is healthy, so sorry for your loss. 

• Options
    @captainfoxtrot so sorry for your loss. I am happy to hear the other baby is doing fine. I hope you are doing ok?
  • Options
    @ShePersisted I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest... I had a feeling this would happen, but I'm still sad about it. I would be devastated if I lost both, but still having a healthy baby makes up for a lot because some arent so lucky. On the other hand I feel real guilty, because financially and as a FTM... I'm slightly relieved. Overall, I'm just happy to have a healthy baby.
    TTC since June 2016

• Options
    @captainfoxtrot your feelings make a lot of sense to me and I think I would feel the same way, relieved financially and as a FTM and guilty for feeling that way. It's definitely still sad regardless. So glad you still have a healthy baby though. 

• Options
    @captainfoxtrot I am going to echo @DuchessOfCambridge post and add that however you feel is ok because your feelings are real and valid  <3 and we feel exactly how we need to at any given time.  I am so happy that you have your healthy baby and sending you comfort for the loss of your other.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ss145ss145 member
    @captainfoxtrot congrats on your healthy baby, and I'm sorry for your loss!