September 2017 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 4/25

Who is being a real twat?

Re: TW Tuesday 4/25

• Options
    Mine is just my computer and the ANCIENT document management program I'm being forced to use for this project. It keeps getting overwhelmed and shutting down so I can't actually accomplish anything. Other than that, no TWs in my life today!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DPandMB
    That storm is nuts. DH was upset that the Bristol race was postponed, and i looked up the radar...HOLY CRAP
  • Options
    @mrs_tacos  Have you tried Prilosec? My Dr said as long as it is the OTC Prilosec, it is fine. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @labby18 not TW related but your new profile pic makes me so happy. Haha LOVE Freddie Mercury!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsVP614 said:
    I'm afraid I'm the twat. We finally announced our pregnancy on Facebook Sunday, after our A/S. But now I realize after several friends' posts yesterday, that it's infertility awareness week. Now I feel like an ass who probably hurt a lot of feelings going into a tough week. :( 
    I though that was in October? 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    @awildrose October is pregnancy and infant loss. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    MrsVP614 said:
    @awildrose October is pregnancy and infant loss. 
    Right. I was thinking infertility was part of it, too. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    The government shutdown is a TW.  I work as a federal contractor, and supposedly, after the last shutdown in 2013, our company was supposed to receive its money quarterly.  So, if there was another shutdown, we would have the money to keep people working.  I like my job, but seeing as how the company doesn't give us 'snow day' leave when the base is closed and we can't get to our buildings, I'm having a hard time envisioning them paying us for being forced to take time off.  So, we got an email from the head of the company saying we 'may' be affected, and stay tuned.  WTF?  I thought the whole point was to avoid this situation?  I literally can't give up any of my vacation/ sick hours, I need them all for maternity leave.  I am livid at this situation.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker the government as s whole is TW.... but my moms a fed employee too and I completely understand, she's sweating it again bc of this crap.  

My TW possibly my MIL today... kind of annoyed, I'm thinking pregnancy is just making me irrationally intolerable of bs.  It's her bday and my husband and his sister are not speaking so they all made plans to go to dinner to celebrate my MIL bday and she made a comment that it's a shame they can't get along bc then we'd be invited. That's not what upset me the most but rather that when I asked when we could bring her gift over she said tomorrow her niece was coming over for cake. This niece is also mad at DH for the way he's handling his sister. I explained to MIL we probably won't be coming over bc of that situation.  her response was pretty much "ohh well".  Which I'm cool with but "oh well on your gifts too and ohh well on your kids ever getting along bc you feed the beast by doing crap just like this. But maybe I'm being the irrational TW today and I'm ok with that. 
  • Options
    the sun in my tw. i warned people yesterday/last week about sun sensitivities being pregnant. I just went to the airfield to watch the thunderbirds do a demo for the blue angels and i forgot my sunblock. yeah i'm miserable.
  • Options
    ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited April 2017
    @labby18 That must have been fun!  When I lived in Baltimore, the Blue Angels flew directly over my apartment and my work buildings for Fleet Week.  I mean, my entire building rumbled, it was really cool!  I'm sorry about your sunburn, I always wear 100+SPF (my mom had skin cancer, so I don't take any chances) and I hate myself so much when I don't wear it!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Working today was a TW... basically whatever went wrong did... and then I came home to a toddler with way too much energy. At least I know she feels better. Now I finally sat down and baby is like "you were up too much for my taste... here's a few sucker punches to remind you to slow your roll"  :/ I'm ready to Bye Felicia this Tuesday!