November 2017 Moms
Options

Trophy High Tuesday

What are you or your friends and family members celebrating this week?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Trophy High Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you, @kwaldy! We are so happy!

And congratulations on your closing! That's so exciting!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    That's so exciting, @baycamp! I cannot wait to start feeling movement and not wonder every day if there's really a baby in there. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I think once I get past my event on Thursday (Bring your Child to Work Day), my boss might realize that I actually HAVE been working, even while pregnant!  Imagine that!  I think he doesn't understand events and how much work goes into them, so I'm hoping to knock it out of the park on Thursday.  Either way, I'll just be celebrating the event being over!  Then moving on to an entire week of events less than two weeks later for Public Service Recognition Week!

@NYTino24 - I'm green with envy!  I go like, 5 days with no pooping, and then it's loose stool city for me for a couple days before the cycle starts again!  :/

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BayCamp said:
    I *think* I felt a flutter last night, STM at 13 weeks. It was the same feeling and place I'd felt it the night before. It felt like popcorn popping and I cried.

Could have been gas (probably gas) but I had a terrible evening and needed to believe it was the baby. So...yay for flutters!! 
    I had some really convincing gas last night. It felt so similar to what I remember with DS. But I'm only 12 weeks. I feel like I could totally pass it off as the baby at 13 weeks, so I'm super jealous!! I was 15 weeks with DS. 

• Options
    @ArtificialRed yeah even at 13 weeks I'm not totally convinced but I needed something good last night so I'm calling it lol. It also fed in to my fears that there are two in there and we just don't know it yet since we won't have an u/s until May 8th. 
  • Options
    car1acar1a member
    @BayCamp @ArtificialRed the SAME thing has happened to me the last three nights in bed, but I'm only 11+4 so I'm having a hard time believing it. I'm a FTM so I'm not sure what the sensation is that is definitely baby fluttering. The baby is over to my left side (I can feel more twinges of light pain there periodically, and the u/s confirmed it's hanging out on that side), and when I lay down to bed on my left I've felt these really light flutters popping around there just for a few minutes. The first night I was convinced it was gas (though odd feeling gas), but now that's it's happened 3 nights in a row I'm more curious. Seems too early though so I'm still guessing gas. But in the same location three nights?!
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Options
    @cmessamore kudos to you! The first time I took the kids to Davis Farmland I lost ds2. Lol! We love it there!
  • Options
    Both kids are napping and I'm drinking chocolate milk.  :smiley:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I had to do an audit today and I praticed some serious self-control.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cmessamore I am crap about being the universal mom/parent and I'm so grateful that there are parents that don't suck at it. I've been lucky enough to become good friends with a mom like that at DS's school. She's amazing. You must be too  ;)

• Options
    I didn't feel terrible after eating lunch today. It was the first time in weeks I was able to eat a meal and not feel sick after. That was all ruined by taking a nap and waking up feeling nauseous though.
  • Options
    I also did not feel like crap after eating a meal today!! I drove 3 hours to a work visit and had my first poop in a week. yay!!! 
  • Options
    I am putting away my jeans and pants and moving on to maternity pants only. For now I can still wear some regular dresses. I feel proud that I will start feeling comfortable, but my days of hiding this are numbered and I don't really care. I just hope the adults keep quiet in front of my students for a little while longer.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    My step sons wrote a speech and worked really hard on it and memorized the whole thing (he's only 11!!) And presented it to his whole class. Then his class voted and he was chosen to present in front of his WHOLE GTADE. He did it today, and he came in 4th place and only the top 3 present at some city-wide competition, but I am still so so so proud of him . 

Also it made me giggle reading through this at all the people being like " I only three up twice today!" OR " I don't feel like complete garbage!" Because I totally get you and it's amazing how refreshing not feeling like you just got dragged behind a truck for an hour is. 

Also, I am totally a universal mom as well!