December 2017 Moms

SATURDAY Ticker Change - 4/22

rubyrose_0919rubyrose_0919 member
edited April 2017 in December 2017 Moms
1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
2. How are you feeling?
3. Any appointments this week?
4. Rants, raves, questions?
5. GTKY: What tv show(s) have you been watching lately?

Re: SATURDAY Ticker Change - 4/22

• 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    6 weeks, baby is the size of a sweet pea  <3

2. How are you feeling?
    I'm so freaking TIRED.

Nope

How are people suppose to live with this level of exhaustion??? Honestly, all you STM+++ I have no idea how you are doing this!

I have been watching Big Brother Canada and Shameless on Netflix. Also, even though I have watched and rewatched it a zillion times, I recently started 'The Office' again.

Hope all you Saturday Ticker Change ladies are having a good weekend!!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 8 weeks!  Baby is a raspberry.
    2. How are you feeling? I am so tired and I have zero motivation.  Also so sick.  
    3. Any appointments this week? Yes my first visit with my OB will be on Friday!  We already had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure if we will have another one but I'll just be happy to hear the heartbeat.
    4. Rants, raves, questions? I was diagnosed with chronic scleritis this week, so that's just great.  
    5. GTKY: What tv show(s) have you been watching lately? DH and I will be finishing 13 reasons why tonight.  I've also been binge watching Nashville on Hulu.  I need to catch up on Grey's Anatomy but I only like to watch that when I'm home alone for some me time, but lately I've been napping if I'm alone so I don't see that happening any time soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • @barrbaby-2 The exhaustion is unreal and I have no idea how I'm surviving with an almost 11 month old.  I've been wanting to watch Shameless, hopefully I get around to it this summer!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    6 weeks sweet pea! 
    2. How are you feeling?
    I think it's time for a different bra already. Seems kind of early, but my current ones are just too tight and uncomfortable.
    nope
    Nothing at the moment
    Designated Survivor, Once Upon a Time, DWTS (Disney night made this Preggo cry multiple times), binge watching Parks & Rec

Pregnancy Ticker
  • atackatack member
    . How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 5 weeks, 2 days; Appleseed 

2. How are you feeling? Sick to my stomach daily in the am.  Cramps and stretching.  

3. Any appointments this week? Nope. First one at the beginning of May

4. Rants, raves, questions?  I don't want to find out what this baby is.  We have a girl and boy.  Besides helping us with our bedroom situation (3 bedroom house), I don't see the point! 

5. GTKY: What tv show(s) have you been watching lately?  Big Little Lies and I'm a survivor fan!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 4 weeks. Size of a poppyseed (so small!)

2. How are you feeling? Had just a little bit of nausea off and on this week. And am feeling pretty tired. 

3. Any appointments this week? Seeing my ob on Thursday (4/27) to get the pregnancy confirmed with a blood test and take a look at what my prenatal schedule will look like. 

4. Rants, raves, questions?  None!

5. GTKY: What tv show(s) have you been watching lately? Streaming on Netflix: 13 Reasons Why and Girboss

totally meant to post this in Saturday!
  • mrsorigamimrsorigami member
    edited April 2017
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?  6 weeks on saturday!  Baby is the size of a chocolate chip.  :)

2. How are you feeling?  feeling a little blah-still very tired.  stomach has been upside down too.
    3. Any appointments this week?  nothing til may 8th!
    4. Rants, raves, questions?  just very tired.
    5. GTKY: What tv show(s) have you been watching lately?  Bates Motel
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• seeloseelo member
    I know I'm a couple days late, but here we go...

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?
    8 weeks (on Saturday)--baby's the size of a 2x2 lego/raspberry/kidney bean
    2. How are you feeling?
    So very tired. I'm in bed by 9:30 every night, and I just spent the entire weekend lying down. Nausea has been less this week, but brushing my teeth is still pretty iffy. 
    Yes! I have my first "real" appointment with my OB on Wednesday. I had my orientation appointment last week with a nurse, who just got me into the computer system since I'm new to the practice, and handed me a folder full of handouts about what not to eat, etc.
    So...interacting with the medical system is a huge trigger for my anxiety--I haven't always had the best relationship with doctors, and they haven't always been very willing to help me (I've been overweight most of my life, which apparently exempts medical professionals from having to give a crap). Now I live in a rural area where I'm having to coordinate my care between multiple sites (they don't do ultrasounds in the OB office, so I have to make those appointments at the hospital, etc.). Just calling to schedule an appointment raises my blood pressure, and orders are always getting lost, and I just want to be able to schedule every damn thing for the next 30+ weeks and have it be done. 
    I've been rewatching The West Wing, with old school Iron Chef Japan as a palate cleanser. 
    Me: 35 | DH: 32 | EDD: 12/02/17 
    Pregnancy Ticker