Infertility
Options

Back for one more try...

Some of you may remember my situation and some of you may not. The short version of it is that after 3 years of trying my husband and I finally started seeing an RE. I have PCOS, but clomid worked really well for me. Unfortunately it didn't work the first cycle and for the second cycle we scheduled an IUI. We canceled it that morning because my husband decided that he didn't want to be married or have a family anymore.  I spent a while debating on just using a donor and I even tried adopting a little girl that was here in my town (a family member came and adopted her so she's in a good home now!!). Fast forwarded to now...I am trying this one more time with a donor. If it doesn't happen this time then I've decided that I would wait. Right now its day 8 and I've just finished my clomid pills and have my RE appointment scheduled for Wed. to see how things are going so far. I'm hoping that things work out this time around!

Re: Back for one more try...

• Options
    Good luck @BlackRose it sounds as though you have been through a lot and deserve some good news. Sending baby dust your way x
  • Options
    I remember your story, and it does sound like you've been through so much since then. Good luck to you!
    TTC #1 since Aug 2015 (unexplained infertility)
    10/16-12/16 -3 IUI, all BFN
    2/17 IVF #1 froze 5 five day blasts
    5/17 FET#1 BFN  
    6/17 FET #2 BFP :)  EDD 2/27/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow @blackrose-3 sounds like it has been quite a journey for you.  I think it's awesome that you are moving forward to make your dreams of motherhood come true!  Good luck for your upcoming IUI!!!
    Me:38 DW:33 
    TTC History in Spoiler ***Trigger Warning*** Losses/Child Mentioned 
    Dx: My wife has no sperm  :D and apparently my embryos aren't as good as they look

* April IUI#1 - BFN
     * June IUI#2 - BFN
     * July IUI#3 - CP  :'(
     * Sept IVF#1 - 4 Retrieved & Mature, 4 Blasts.  Fresh Transfer 1  - CP  :'(
     * November FET #1 - Transferred 1 Blast - CP  :'(
    2017 Switched REs - Recurrent loss testing for me - all normal, remaining 2 frosties sent for PGS - both abnormal
     * April/May IVF#2:  9 retrieved, 8 mature, 7 fertilized, 7 blasts!  Sent for testing - 2PGS Normals (0 remaining)
     * November IVF #3 12R, 8M, 6F, 4 blasts! - All 4 PGS normal!
     * November FET# 2 (Transfer a PGS normal from IVF#2) - BFP!!!
    2018 DD born 8/20/18
    2019 5PGS frosties ( 4 remaining)
      * September FET#3 (1PGS normal) - Beta#1: 139.7  Beta#2: 322.6

• Options
    I remember you! Wow, you've been through so much! I really hope this goes well for you! Good luck!
    Me: 34

TTC: 40 months
    Me: endometrial polyps and most recently diagnosed with polypoid endometrium. Mild endometriosis. AMH 4.5. FSH 9.2. TSH 8.5 (recently started synthroid) Everything else normal.
    DH: now an exDH. lol. JUST MEEEEE!
    IVF #1: ER 3/11/17 (5 fertilized) ET 3/16/17 BFP (B#1-113, B#2-534, B#3-3190) MC @ 8 weeks
    TTC with just donor soon!
  • Options
    @BlackRose - I remember you! (Of course!) Good luck!
  • Options

Thank you! I had my appointment today.. 3 follicles (16,13,12) so my RE was really excited about that. I go back on Thursday for one last look then I'll be triggered! So here's to hoping it goes well!

• Options
    @blackrose-3 good luck! I am so glad you have thought through this and came to a decision you are happy with. You have been through one hell of a journey and I believe God has got this! You're a strong woman! 
  • Options
    Great follis!  Fx for you!!!
  • Options

@BusinessWife Thank you! I was pretty excited about it. Normally I get good sized ones, but I've never had three before so I'm hoping that's good news!

@krenee124 Thank you! I'm leaving in God's hands. This is my last attempt for a while so let his will be done.

• Options
    Good luck to you! I hope all turns out well!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @blackrose-3 Good luck to you! Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! I went in yesterday to see how things were going. The follicles were at 18, 15, & 12 ( Tuesday they were 16,13, & 12). I had one of the nurses this time and I feel like she measures them wrong. One time they "shrunk" after she checked them. Either way my RE told me to do to the trigger today (day 14). I feel like we should have waited a little longer. Normally I would see something on my OPKs on day 17. She's the expert I suppose. I was just hoping to get all of three of them up to a good size.
  • Options
    Update: I had my beta yesterday and unfortunately this wasn't my month. I was really hoping that this was finally it after all these years, but I guess there are other plans for my life. For now my journey ends and I hope that I won't have to wait too long to start it again. I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope to not see any of you on here when I return!
  • Options
    @blackrose-3, I know it's been quite the unexpected journey for you the past few months with everything in your life, but I hope only the best for you. 
    Me: 35 DH: 28
    TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
    Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
    October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
    29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
    Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
    12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
    2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
    ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
    Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
    Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
    12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
    Our journey has come to an end.
    ~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~
  • Options
    @blackrose-3 I'm sorry the way this has all happened to you. I hope you can keep your faith through what comes next in your life! Hang in there <3
  • Options
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your journey and rooting for a happy ending. Best wishes.
    Me - 35 (DH - 33). 
    TTC since May 2015.
    Saw RE in July 2016.
    11/16: IUI #1=  BFN.
    1/17: IUI #2 = BFN.
    5/17: IVF #1. 'long lupron' protocol. E2 = 4800, 'freeze-all', 8R, 7M, 4F, 4B.
    8/17: FET #1.
    Thus far - 'unexplained'.