December 2017 Moms
Options

Why my SO is Awesome 4/22

Let's hear it ladies. What has your SO done lately to make your pregnancy happy hormones overflow?

Re: Why my SO is Awesome 4/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @afternoonduck This is so sweet!  <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He baked chocolate cake yesterday, that was awesome. And he asks me every day how I'm feeling, and mentions the baby often - it's almost as if he's more excited about number three than he was with the other two:) We started talking about birthing options and he's completely supportive of whatever I decide and that's a great thing. 
  • Options
    THIS IS MY FAVOURITE THREAD IN THE WORLD (and I hate it when people type in all caps - pet peeve).
    TCC since Feb 2013
    No, I'm not an early bird, but that doesn't mean I'm a night owl.... I guess I'm an afternoon duck?
    Type A personality, Type B body
    First BFP with donor sperm 04/11/2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My husband got up at 5 am with our screaming, teething daughter. Once she was settled, he didn't go back to bed... He was up for the day so he could take my car to his parents house and replace the brakes before we meet my family at a water park. He planned on putting the soft top on his Jeep today, but scrapped that. He's the sweetest.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love all these!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My DH works 4 12 hour shifts back to back some weeks (ER Nurse), comes home and still helps with our DS, does laundry, dishes, and whatever else I haven't gotten to during the day. He did our backsplash in the kitchen this weekend on little to no sleep.  He's the best most of the time.
  • Options
    I love his thread, it's giving me all the feels! Such sweet husbands!

My husband cleaned the house, did laundry, took care of our sick baby, and made banana bread while I mostly just took a lot of naps. 
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel I love that!
    @mamabear0528 banana bread that's so cute

Yesterday dh helped my dad with a home improvement thing that he's been stressing about so that made me happy
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    @mamabear0528 Your husband wins
  • Options
    He knows I haven't been feeling the best and haven't been sleeping. I'm very hard to get out of bed! While I was sleeping he text messaged three other couples and set up date night plans. He surprised me with dinner plans at a new fancy restaurant with all of my favorite people when he came to wake me up! He's also been doing everything around the house including detailing and washing my car  <3 He's pretty amazing!

• Options
    DH went out of his way to get me ice cream late last night when he was on his way home.  A very specific type of ice cream.  :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.

• Options
    My SO needs to take lessons from all of your DHs! :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oooo @vvitchhazel where?
  • Options
    @AMCsquaredhttps://www.foxglovedoorcounty.com This glorious inn. My husband and I are suckers for a good bed and breakfast. We were married at one, we honeymooned at another one, and I've had my eye on this place for awhile. It's only about a 3 hour drive for us, which will be awesome. We drove 6 hours (with stops, probably 7.5 hours) for our honeymoon and I felt like we didn't get to enjoy as much downtime and we planned most of our trip around when we'd have to be on the road. We'll hit up some local attractions, but mostly focus on relaxing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @breezybee now I'm craving peanut butter brownies!

My DH has been amazing since we found out. I've been super nervous and he's always so reassuring, taking the time to check on "us" while he's at work. I work swing shifts and he's even been texting me just to tell me how excited he is when he wakes up in the middle of the night and I'm at work. I can't imagine how he could be more supportive and I feel so lucky to have him! 
     Another awesome point for him unrelated to baby - he built me a brand new chicken palace for my birthday this weekend!
  • Options
    I got invited to a direct sales party last night (for a company like Perfectly Posh), and I decided to go since she promised pampering. It started at 6, so my husband would have to put our son to bed without me. 

Not only did did he put our son to bed, but he took out the trash, did the dishes, cleaned the living room, vacuumed, AND got working on fixing one of DS's toys. 
  • Options
    That's so fun @vvitchhazel ! Enjoy.

pb brownies? Sign me up lol