Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY Psychic Stories?

Ok so I'm kind of into going to see psychics and mediums... wondering if anyone has a story/experience to share? 

Re: GTKY Psychic Stories?

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 - I have no stories to share because I've never been to a psychic! I would love to go to one, though! I think it would be really cool! I love how spot on your psychic was! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited April 2017
    I went to one once, and it was super lame. But in all reality I did it as a gaff so I didn't really take it seriously.

She said some jumbo about there being two guys, one near and one far, and I have to make a choice. Even in hindsight I have no idea what she was talking about. She said a bunch of other stuff that was vague and didn't really apply to my life. So I kinda just smiled and nodded. But I remember asking for more clarification and she got super annoyed and was like "YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?" and I was just like "I didn't say that, I just honestly have no idea what you're referring to." *shrugs*
  • Options
    Nearly 14 years ago, I was in Hong Kong at a night market and there was a palm reader with a little stand. I decided to get a reading. I don't remember much of what he said and had honestly pretty much forgotten. At some point in the last year I remembered that he told me I would have "woman problems" at the time I thought it was so ridiculous that I was just all, lol, whatever. Now I can't stop thinking about it. And worrying about whatever else he may have said that may be true that I've forgotten. It doesn't help that my sister is wiccan and was learning palm reading and did prints of all of our palms for practice. I never told her about my other reading and I never heard back from her and while it could very well just be because she was busy... I can't help but to worry that it's bad news.  :/

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    I've never been to a psychic, but all these stories are giving me chills!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    I went to a psychic once. She told me she didn't foresee any illness or death in my near future. That night I got hit with a norovirus, and a few months later my very beloved cat passed away.

But she did predict that the next two men in my life's names would start with a B and a D, and my next two boyfriends were Brian and Danny. 

So I don't know what to believe.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    sunniegrlysunniegrly member
    edited April 2017
    Maybe 10 years ago I got my palm read. Don't remember most of what she said. I was chatting heavily with this guy who went to my college on the internet, and I'd kinda fallen for him. The palm reader said she "sensed only friendship" with the man I was currently talking to. Turned out to be true. I asked him out a few months later and he said he wasn't interested haha. All for the best obviously. She also told me that I would "lead people in the right direction," which sounded really neat to me. I don't think I've led anyone anywhere, but I'm still young, so who knows! 

I also have have an aunt who was in ICU and had a vision of her friend coming to visit her. The friend hadn't visited. She'd been in church saying special prayers for my aunt. Gives me goosebumps!

edited: Removed location detail
    Me: 31 | DH: 30
    Married: 2013
    TTC #1: 2/2017
    Dx: mild/borderline NIR PCOS

May TTGP Siggy Challenge - Awkward Prom Photos:
  • Options
    So happy this thread wasn't a complete dud lol! 

@pebbledam  I have been to several over the years but the lady I talked about in my story was recommended to me. She didn't work out of one of those cheesy fortune telling/psychic reading stores. She had her own small rented space in a regular office building and basically only did scheduled appointments. She was the "real deal". 

@50Wife Your experience seems so spot on (so far)! Also... what you mentioned about the dreams actually happens to me but I have dreams where I see certain places or things happening and then I actually go to that place or see the event happen irl a few weeks later. Normally it's all really unexciting/noneventful so nothing to even tell anyone about lol but I always get that really strange sensation of dejavu when it happens. 

@vflux33 LOL the first part of you story cracks me up... with all the psychics I have seen over the years no one has ever brought up past lifes. That's crazy what happened to your friend though. 

@kiki75  Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you have been worried about it. Hopefully reading some of these other stories like the one @jsnakehole shared that was WAY off (norovirus is no joke) makes you feel a little better! lol 

@sunniegrly Great experience between your aunt and her friend! Love those stroies. 
  • Options
    I went through about a year-long period when I was 12 I was psychic for little things, like I always knew when the phone rang who was calling and what they wanted (before cell phones/caller ID), I used it like a parlor trick naming all the individual colors of Skittles and M&M's out of bags and stupid stuff. Unfortunately not for anything major, like lottery or world events. It was a really stressful time for my family (too long a story) and around that time I had a lot more paranormal experiences than any time in my life. My MIL says I still have "antennae" but I wish I had taken advantage of that period more instead of being a dumb 12 year old!  ;)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease