feeislovefeeislove member
edited April 2017 in October 2017 Moms
Image result for Friday gif

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far?
Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
Married 9/27/2014
TTC Since 1/1/2017
BFP: 2/6/2017
Due Date: 10/13/17
pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change (4/21)

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 15 weeks

2) How big is baby? An avocado or a navel orange

3) How are you feeling? Fine. No complaints.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? I have a check up next week on 4/26

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm really butt-hurt that I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. It's my favorite way to fall asleep as I normally end up on my back. It just feels weird now.

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream(s) (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far?
    Eugene from The Walking Dead was my ultrasound tech at my first ultrasound. I had another one where Francis Dolarhyde from Hannibal (the show) kidnapped me and was somehow using me to kidnap other women. And then I had another one where time was going by crazy fast and people's relatives were dying off because they were aging at an accelerated rate. Yay pregnancy dreams!
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 16 weeks! 

2) How big is baby? Delicious avocado sized lol

3) How are you feeling? Good! Finally! 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? I have one coming up on Wednesday for a check up and early GD test.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: when are my nails/hair going to catch on to these prenatals that are supposed to be making me gorgeous?

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far? LOL I guess this goes along with the 4/20 topic. I had a dream my older brothers and I were in amsterdam sight seeing and i was rolling a monster size joint. Like the size of a rolled up carpet. Needless to say, i was making a lot of friends in this dream. I love how these crazy dreams are really running the gambit from terrifying to sexy to straight up absurd. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  14 weeks finally into my second trimester it is going slow.

2) How big is baby? Peach or radish 

3) How are you feeling? Ok I guess less nauseous than I had been but it is still not gone yet.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Yes, this coming Thursday I have an appointment. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Not really any right now.

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far? Last night I dreamed that I was in some futuristic dystopian world and all the buildings were mostly destroyed and no one had jobs and apparently at the end we all had to eat worms laying upside down. It was very odd. All my dreams are very vivid and I remember details like how a wall looked or where things were when I woke up which has never happened till I was pregnant. 
  • Options
    14!

2) How big is baby?
    TB says peach sized.

3) How are you feeling?
    Tired. My energy levels go down faster this time around since I'm chasing around DD. I've been getting headaches and dizzy spells which is something I've never experienced in pregnancy.

Nope.

Its always this time of year I regret living in the south. It's already so hot! Whyyyyyyyy. 

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far? 
    I wish I remembered my dreams. I'll wake up and forget them within 5 minutes. Though, I'll still clearly be mad or sad (whatever emotion is necessary following said dream), and I won't be able to tell DH why exactly. I just know it was from a dream haha

• Options
    @folamij I'm in the mountains of NC and I think it just barely got warm enough to be comfortable. That cold just wouldn't go away!
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13

2) How big is baby? Size of a lemon on TB or Clownfish on Ovia

3) How are you feeling? Not terrible, but hoping fatigue will go away soon.  Great pregnancy problem I'll discuss in 4. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Went in to my OB unplanned today.  I've had trouble urinating when I wake in the night.  I'll have to go, but it will take effort to make it come out.  Well this morning, NOTHING!!! I was in agony.  3 attempts and a half our later I finally went.  OB is putting me on antibiotics in case of UTI, but she really thinks my bladder is going into spasm when too full.  Such fun stuff.  I did get to hear baby today so that was the upside. 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Just my previous problem.  My rave is that hopefully by next week I'll have my DNA testing results in!

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far? By far the craziest was that I was having an affair with an ex and waiting for him to come over.  I had limited time because my 3 yo was napping.  I was frantically trying to clean up toys so the house wouldn't look like kiddy land and DH unexpectedly came home.  Then  I was frantically texting the ex to tell him not to come and praying he wouldn't show up!  For what it's worth, I haven't seen this man in over 9 years!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? !# 13 weeks

2) How big is baby? a lemon

3) How are you feeling? Today I feel a lot better. I am actually eating!

4) Any appointments or tests this week? NT scan wends. All looked good. I have an anterior placenta and a fibroid that grew that they will keep an eye on

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish my 3yo would stop being a demanding jerk.

Before my first appointment I dreamt that I was having triplets. I cried at the ultrasound not because I was having 3 babies, but because I would have to get a minivan.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 16 weeks

2) How big is baby? an avocado

3) How are you feeling? Tired today but overall feeling pretty good. I've had some back pain the mornings but it's not too bad. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? This week has been terrible; I'm just so thankful it's nearly the weekend.  I have a friend from law school who is supposed to be crashing at our house tonight and I have none of the details.  I frantically cleaned yesterday because my house was a disaster so if she doesn't show, well...at least the rest of my weekend is free. 

Early on I was having terrible loss dreams where the baby died once he/she arrived. Thank goodness those stopped.  I haven't had too many dreams that I remember in the last couple weeks but for awhile they were sometimes sexually explicit. 

@KDeola - that sounds terrible; I hope you get some relief soon and this doesn't continue!

@folamij I don't even live in the south and it's been way too warm this past week.  We haven't turned our AC on at all and it's miserable; I can only imagine what the summer will be like!

@futuremrsspriggs I hope your 3 yo stops being a demanding jerk ;)

@Amesie13 I used to always have weird dystopian dreams...they have weirdly stopped while pregnant.  GL with your appointment next week!

@Mommaswizz I too am wondering about the good hair/nails.  Mostly my hair has just been falling out like crazy. 

@feeislove I'm a stomach sleeper too and I can't anymore either.  My next inclination is on my back, so apparently we can't do that either in awhile.  I'm thinking it's going to be terrible trying to sleep soon!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @laeberge3 I too see sleeping becoming more and more uncomfortable. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    folamijfolamij member
    edited April 2017
    @feeislove I'm absolutely jealous of your cooler weather. It's been in the 80-100 degree range since January

Edited because words are hard
  • Options
    @folamij Oh man I'm sorry, that is crazy hot for this time of year. Though my dad might open his pool earlier if it starts to get that hot. I'm itching to swim. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    15 weeks

2) How big is baby?
    TB says naval orange, Ovia says box of crayons

3) How are you feeling?
    Nausea still there, and today I'm getting hints of heartburn

Nope not till next Mon

First rant: why why why is it impossible to upload pics on the app? I've been dying to add to the thread for HDBD and also the one for wedding rings, but I keep forgetting to do it from my laptop
    Second rant: all week I've been waking up at like 2a.m. because I'm either thirsty, starving, or hot. But then I take care of it and I'm still tossing and turning 3 hours later which is now a problem as my vacay from work is over

I dreamt that I had gone on vacation to a resort somewhere tropical and I went with a strange mix of relatives and co-workers. We ended up stuck inside because the next day there was a major storm and everything flooded so we somehow ordered pepperoni pizza and got it delivered, but I ended up being more interested in the chocolate ice cream in the freezer (and UO here, I don't like chocolate)
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    feeislovefeeislove member
    edited April 2017

I dreamt that I had gone on vacation to a resort somewhere tropical and I went with a strange mix of relatives and co-workers. We ended up stuck inside because the next day there was a major storm and everything flooded so we somehow ordered pepperoni pizza and got it delivered, but I ended up being more interested in the chocolate ice cream in the freezer (and UO here, I don't like chocolate)
    Sounds like a personal problem.

No I joke ;)

Edited for spelling.
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 16

2) How big is baby? The size of an avocado 

3) How are you feeling? Tired but good

4) Any appointments or tests this week? I had a freed 3D 4D ultrasound today

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?  Why did I think that it'll be a good idea to get pregnant while in nursing school, with a toddler? School + toddler + pregnancy = A tiring disaster  :(

6) What's the craziest pregnancy dream (that you feel comfortable sharing) you've had thus far? I had a dream that dh was getting stalked 

Sorry ladies I know I'm days late, but this last week has been the longest most tiring week of my life 
    :'(