December 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC

Flame free Friday! Let's hear them!

Mine is that I've been trying to be so good with what I've been eating and I'm still even tracking calories/macros etc. and yet I've STILL gained 2 pounds this week. So screw it - I'm eating what I want today and not even caring. I haven't even broken into my easter candy yet - but that chocolate bunny is calling my name today!

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I've never napped more in my life! This week after school I ignored ALL of the grading and was asleep every day by 4:45, up to eat/make dinner and to hang with DH for a bit, and then back to bed. I've never been more well-rested, ever. ...And yet, I'm still yawning every 5 minutes! Little embryo is seriously draining ALL of my energy! Also? I may have a sip or two of DH's beer during happy hour tonight because I didn't realize how much I'd miss it! 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just set DS up with his ipAd next to me in bed and am fully expecting a nap any moment...for ME...not him. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @40momma My next FFFC is that got a litter box with a sifting pan that sits on top of the box and below the litter so I can continue to change the litter myself. I just can't leave it up to DH, because it won't get done. Plus, it's my cat, and he'll hold it against me even though he says he won't. So I hold my breath and wash my hands well afterward.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    40momma40momma member
    edited April 2017
    Somehow my SO felt if he had to scoop the litter, I had to take out the garbage, maybe I need to pretend it makes me sick  :D
  • Options
    @peachy13 I DO THE SAME! Except I only have one ex that I'm not friends with. He sounds just like yours though- I NEVER thought he'd settle down. He traveled all over the world and had a new girlfriend in every city. He moved to South Korea a couple of years ago to teach English and married a girl from there who is like 19
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm a terrible house wife/sahm :( I rarely have all the dishes done, poor clean clothes are in baskets, and the dining room floor stool needs swept from breakfast. In all honesty, it drives me crazy but I never seem to have enough time and I'm kinda lazy...
    This. 100%. And now that I'm pregnant? Pfft. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a terrible house wife/sahm :( I rarely have all the dishes done, poor clean clothes are in baskets, and the dining room floor stool needs swept from breakfast. In all honesty, it drives me crazy but I never seem to have enough time and I'm kinda lazy...
    Hon, I don't even remember the last time my living/dining room floor was fully swept or mopped. It's gross, but DS is happy, and that's what matters most.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I judge people who have multiple baby daddys.  Especially if they're really young.
    I'm fine with people having multiple sex partners. I'm fine with people who make good decisions and have bad luck. But, yeah, I think I judge people who don't care enough to prevent that kind of situation from happening.

*TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pandawares Exactly!

I was not exactly a nun (far from it) but took advantage of the multiple types of birth control available. Didn't wanna have babies with just anyone!
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    @moonlady-2 I guess my UO is the opposite of yours in a way. I used to judge people who got married. Especially young, and especially if they did so before having kids. I mean, how establishment of them. Then I got married myself, haha. Not my fault that DH wasn't ready to have kids before now...
  • Options
    I judge people who have multiple baby daddys.  Especially if they're really young.
    Um yes. I'm a pretty open-minded person, but young girls with a collage of kids is something I can't help but side eye. Especially when all they do is complain about the baby daddy's and how they can't afford their bills and their kids are assholes and they get no free time to go out with their friends... Nope. Keep 'em closed, girl.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    moonlady-2moonlady-2 member
    edited April 2017
    @camomile_june I always thought people who got married really young just wanted permission to bone. ha ha ha

I don't even care really if people are married when they have kids, just be responsible and don't complain about how shitty your baby daddy is when YOU SLEPT WITH HIM.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    @MJDsquared Hahahaha!!! That is just wrong and I love it! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @40momma haha yes!! Literally one of the first things DH said after finding out I was pregnant was "I guess I'll be changing the litter box again for the next 9 months.." I hadn't even THOUGHT of that! 
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel this is so me! Just throwing more goldfish onto the coffee table whenever DD starts to get grumpy  :#
  • Options
    @MJDsquared hahahah, that's too funny. I totally picture you sipping from your mug with a smug smile on your face. I switched to tea at work the 2nd month we were TTC so no one would be suspicious if/when I got KU and would have to lay off the coffee. I'd be like, wow you guys, I just got this amazing ginger tea. Don't you just love ginger....
  • Options
    @MJDSquared - HAHA I love this.  I bet others don't even notice! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @GraysonsMama I always say it's a good thing my husband didn't marry me for my ability to do dishes or clean because the house is always a mess. I'm really so lazy and now I'm exhausted. But I look at it this way - my kids will know how to make meals and do their laundry because as soon as they can pour milk and cereal, they're making their own breakfast  :#
  • Options
    FFFC - I totally drank stale Wendy's soda that had been sitting on the counter left over from lunch yesterday for breakfast this morning.... and it was delicious.

drinking soda gaby hoffman wet hot american summer pepsi GIF
  • Options
    LittleKickLittleKick member
    edited April 2017
    @moonlady-2 I have 3 kids soon to be four with 3 different men, I didn't want it that way but my 1st kids dad was a useless dad and partner and chose to walk out on us when my daughter was 10 months old then my 2nd child's dad died suddenly when my son was a year old and years later I met someone else who didn't have kids and we decided to have a coupe, it wasn't how I planned my life to be but its what happened
  • Options
    @moonlady-2 I have 3 kids soon to be four with 3 different men, I didn't want it that way but my 1st kids dad was a useless dad and partner and chose to walk out on us when my daughter was 10 months old then my 2nd child's dad died suddenly when my son was a year old and years later I met someone else who didn't have kids and we decided to have a coupe, it wasn't how I planned my life to be but its what happened
    Shit happens! Glad you and hubby are having your babies. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am SO guilty of judging peoples parenting skills. Especially those who have a lot of kids and just let them run the house. It's probably fueled a bit by jealousy since we had to do IVF to even get a BFP after trying for so long, but I also can't believe that people have children and then put zero effort into learning how to raise them. It's like getting a dog and letting it pee all over the house because training it is too much work. It's a child, raising it will be the hardest task anyone does, why would you think you can just "wing it"?? My job is also to help at-risk families with their parenting skills, so it irks me even more that my clients are so willing to learn, but wealthier/better off parents think they know everything just because they have money or a good paying job. 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have told way too many people I am pregnant. It just keeps happening/ 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm wearing my beach bump cover up to the water park today... Don't even care. People don't need to know that it's a blump and not a bump.
    BabyFruit Ticker