October 2017 Moms

What my Pregnant Self is Eating (4.20)

Re: What my Pregnant Self is Eating (4.20)

• Cookies. I'm eating all the cookies. 
  • Loading the player...
  • English muffin and banana for breakfast.

Then my coworker brought in donuts.. I couldn't pass that up. It was delicious. But I also ate a pear so it cancelled out the donut.

Lunch is an Italian pasta salad.

Dinner is ravioli and garlic bread. Yum.
  • Chocolate milk right now! It's delish!

Yesterday I ate a cupcake that some lovely angel left sitting in the faculty lounge, and now all I want is chocolate cake. I may have to make some tonight.
  • @jessirh I made a chocolate cake last weekend with melted marshmallows in it.. highly recommend!
  • This morning was a sausage, egg, cheese croissant. Lunch will be Ritz crackers, a banana, and whatever else I can hunt down. Dinner is TBD.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @jessirh I made a chocolate cake last weekend with melted marshmallows in it.. highly recommend!
    That sounds amazingggggg. Do you put the marshmallows in the batter before baking?
  • @jessirh no but that's what I should have done! I baked the cake then melted the marshmallows on top and then put the frosting on top of that. Next time I'll be mixing the marshmallows into the batter!
  • @dumbledoredies That method sounds delicious as well. Andddddd (because my sweet tooth is going crazy right now) if there was a way to incorporate graham cracker crumbs, it could even be a s'mores cake!
  • @jessirh YES!!!!! Why didn't I think of that? You could just crumble them on top!
  • Currently impatiently waiting for my potatoes and carrots to cook. Only 40ish more minutes but I'm so huuuungry

I may have caved and had a bagel before I barfed from hunger though
  • Shit, just posted in the old thread like a noob. Im eating a giant chocolate Easter bunny for lunch. NO RAGRETS 
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @natleilynn will appreciate this, I'm on my way to ARBYS!!!!!! 
  • @dumbledoredies I want this cake sooooo bad now!! We must make some immediately!
  • Yes! I was going to post a picture of delicious cake but TB is being a bitch on mobile  :'(
  • Also, an upside to working at Drs office is places bring you food so you'll send referrals. One of the hospitals here brought us Nothing Bundt Cakes. I'm so stoked. If you've never heard of them please google, since TB is being stupid I can't post a pic. But it's basically Jesus' cake. 
  • @dumbledoredies I'm on the computer (avoiding report writing) so I googled a picture of a s'mores cake. *drool*
    Image result for smores cake

• @jessirh I don't even need a fork for that  <3
  • @jessafishy you hit the nail on the head. Buttery popcorn sounds amazing right now.

we are just eating leftovers today. Sad face. And almost all of the easter candy is gone.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • sjohns908sjohns908 member
    edited April 2017
    I'm eating white cheddar popcorn. SO much better than butter!

Edit: clearly my original plan of fruit and veggies went super well today  :D
  • Had a Triple Double Crunchwrap. It was just as I thought it would be.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • sjohns08 said:
    I'm eating white cheddar popcorn. SO much better than butter!

Edit: clearly my original plan of fruit and veggies went super well today  :D
    Ew, negative. I had some movie theatre butter popcorn. Mmmm.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @jessafishy you shut your mouth. White cheddar is delicious. Movie theater butter is like the equivalent of getting the inside of your mouth coated in wax
  • Currently munching on wavy classic potato chips. We're out of all things sweet so I went for the complete opposite. 
  • I wish Papa Murpheys would bottle their Thai pizza sauce. That's all I really want. That's not asking too much right? 
  • Had an egg and sausage scramble with some fruit on the side for breakfast.  I'm on-the-road all day for work, so it's been stuff I can eat while driving (banana, apple, almonds, jerky, pepper jack cheese, yogurt, granola bar, cheese and PB crackers).  I can't wait to devour Mexican shrimp cocktail tonight for dinner...sorta like a shrimp soup with shrimp, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, lime, cilantro, and ketchup.  

Also, I can't wait to dig into my bag of jellybeans.  That may happen before dinner.  

June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Give me all the chocolate cereal in the world :p
  • We had Fazoli's for dinner, oldest two girls and I were in heaven.  Alfredo sauce for the win.  I and DD2 don't really like red sauce pasta.  Forgot to make the baked lasagna spicy so Hubby was sad face.  Toddlers loved the breadsticks so five out of six had a great dinner.  
  • As a boredom snack at work I had vanilla wafer cookies and apple juice. I swear I'm eating like a child this whole pregnancy! Currently waiting on my pizza delivery (bacon and pineapple)  :p
    Me: 28 | Him: 31
    Married: 11/12/16
    BFP: 02/09/17
    FTM | EDD: 10/13/17

Pregnancy Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Pie. Still. Walked in Kroger stealth as possible today (I know those women in the bakery are like "She's back.....") and got me a peach one today. I'm out of control. 
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • PizzaMonster3PizzaMonster3 member
    edited April 2017
    About to finish an entire Big sandwich from potbellies. There was a kid going bananas behind me in line and trying to crawl over the counter. The sandwich guy says to me - is that your kid? I smile and say no so he says - you don't have any kids? Not a single one?
    I smiled and said almost <3
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker