September 2017 Moms
Options

What's Baby Listening To?

13»

Re: What's Baby Listening To?

• Options
    jena333-2 said:
    klcarr19 said:
    @jena333-2 you win with the Corrine GIF  :D I am dying! 
    I think she's going to be my new "go to" gal for all giffing needs. She kills me.
    Lol who is that? That face is perfect
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    klcarr19 said:
    I need to learn to GIF. I would find a way to a Corrine every thread.  :D
    I'm 30% sad she's not the next Bachelorette. How amazing would that be?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jena333-2 said:
    klcarr19 said:
    @jena333-2 you win with the Corrine GIF  :D I am dying! 
    I think she's going to be my new "go to" gal for all giffing needs. She kills me.
    Lol who is that? That face is perfect
    She's a girl from the last season of the Bachelor. Basically the crazy girl everyone love-hated on.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrs_tacos yes... yes to this majorly! We moved to Florida and I was ready to eat fresh sushi... then surprise. No sushi!  :(
  • Options
    @klcarr19 No sushi?! That is tragic. 

• Options
    :'(@mrs_tacos yeah... darn being pregnant and growing a human... haha. It'll have to wait until September along with the beautiful bottle of Moscato my husband bought me to celebrate our big move 
  • Options
    Eh, I haven't cut out sushi. But I only do like one spicy tuna toll a month. Then I go with salmon and veggies.
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with DS, we watched an episode of Criminal Minds every night before bed. We joked he would be a sociopath. So far no warning signs!  :#

lol, I am doing this now. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    @jena333-2 I haven't given up sushi either, I have it weekly to every other week. I crave allllllllll the salmon. :love:  

• Options
    @mrs_tacos and @jena33-2 I am so jealous... I mainly am struggling with cooked foods... I just can't stomach it if I tried right now  :'( Although this is my second so I live on the edge by eating not well done steaks, over easy eggs, and drinking soda when I feel my blood pressure drop. Oh the side eye I get from people with the soda... I walked around my school to make copies with it... and you would have thought I was doing coke lines off the copier... maybe I will get he sushi craving soon! 
  • Options
    I can't wait to see Corinne on BIP, it's gonna be amazing haha. 

As far as what baby is listening to - If it's not me telling my kids to turn down the TV or to knock it off, then it's just silence. This baby is going to understand the importance of silence haha! With my son we played classical music all the time, with my daughter she was graced with Mickey Mouse Club House and this baby, yeah sorry kiddo lol.