TTC after 35
Options

Intro/child mentioned

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself to all of you and I was also hoping to get some advice. My name is Stacey, and my DH and I have a 15 month old DS. We are both 36, and want to expand our family at least one more time so we have started to try for #2. Has anyone experienced having AF be late (2 days), extremely nauseous, but only BFN HPTs? How long should I keep testing if AF doesn't show up before calling my doc? I'd appreciate any feedback, and look forward to being part of this board. Thank you!

Re: Intro/child mentioned

• Options
    I'm not the norm but with both my pregnancies I didn't turn an HPT positive until 4 weeks.  I was sooooo sick with DD - I was puking every day with negative tests.  Finally I got a faint positive at 4 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    katekate628katekate628 member
    edited April 2017
    @MrsWhite12416 welcome to the group. I would say to go ahead and contact your doc and let them know the symptoms and see what they recommend. They can do a blood test and you won't have to play the guessing game. When I was ****TW****

pregnant with DS I was late with no symptoms and got a faint positive at 7 days late. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 10/21/11 EDD 06/22/12 natural m/c 11/03/11 6w6d

BFP#2 03/08/12 EDD 11/19/12 met our sweet boy @ 36w5d! 10/25/12!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the info and advice! I am really hoping the tests are wrong, but I wasn't sure if I should call the doc yet. I think I will tho just to stop driving myself crazy! I appreciate the help ladies! 
  • Options
    Especially if your AF is like clockwork on time.
  • Options
    Yes, Im usually right on time every month. So I definitely know something is up!
  • Options
    hopefully youre not skipping  a period