October 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change | 4.19.17

Let's hear what's going on with you! Post here if your due date is October 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th!

1) How many weeks are you?

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

4) Any appointments or tests this week?

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY: What is the last movie you saw in theatres?
 --------
I heart theSkimm
I heart YNAB
---------
“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
- Albus Dumbledore

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change | 4.19.17

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 14 weeks, hello 2nd Tri!

2) How big is baby? Peach

3) How are you feeling? Pretty darn good and if my toddler would sleep I would probably be feeling awesome.

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Nope.

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing of note this week.

6) GTKY: What is the last movie you saw in theatres? Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It was ah-mazing and I cannot wait for the next one!
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options

Let's hear what's going on with you! Post here if your due date is October 4th, 11th, 18th, or 25th!

2) How big is baby?

3) How are you feeling?

1) 13 weeks
    2) lemon
    3) My energy level seems to be going up. 
    4) I had an appt Monday and all was well. 
    5) I'm getting a lot of comments from people about if we should find out the sex and how we should tell people. Everyone has an opinion and it's totally annoying. It's making me want to find out and not tell anyone at all. 
    6) I just took my 3 yr old to see Smurfs this past weekend. I didn't particularly enjoy it but he had a blast. First movie of many for him I'm sure! 

• Siggy Warning: Loss, Living Child, Pregnancy mentioned
    • TTC Since August 2009
    • IUI #1, D/C December 2012
    • IUI #2, Natural MC March 2013
    • IUI #3 BFN
    • IUI #4 BFP Due April 2014
    • Rainbow Baby DS1 born April 2014 via emergency C-Section
    • IUI #5 February 1, 2017.....BFP due 10/25/17 with TWINS! --9w5d vanishing twin. 
    • Diagnosis: PCOS, Factor V Leiden Syndrome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ) How many weeks are you? 14 

2) How big is baby? the size of a lemon

3) How are you feeling? egh yesterday and today have been pretty crappy, which sucks because I was actually starting to feel human again. 

4) Any appointments or tests this week? Ultrasound TOMORROW!!! ahhh so excited to see if they can determine gender! 

5) Rants/Raves/Questions? I wish there was a solution for morning sickness that worked 100% nothing even medicine has been 100% for me. 

6) GTKY: What is the last movie you saw in theatres? We don't go to the movies lol I have netflix and direct TV movies. The last one i rented was Sing lol. 
  • Options
    14 weeks! 2nd tri!
    2) How big is baby?
    Peach
    3) How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling pretty good.
    No. Next week.
    Just waiting to feel movement and start to show. 
    Beauty and the Beast (2017 version)
  • Options
    Many days late here....thanks for being patient other Wednesday mommas!

13 weeks (3 days)

2) How big is baby?
    Lemon

3) How are you feeling?
    Feeling great for the most part! The fatigue came back a little the last few days which is annoying because it was such a relief when it lessened. I've been getting headaches a little more regularly too.

I had one on Monday for the first trimester screening. Results all came back low risk which is great. It was AMAZING to see baby actually move on the ultrasound. I think I was in awe the whole time! LO put it's feet above its head, moved its arms all around, and rolled over. There really aren't words to describe how incredible it was to watch. I haven't stopped smiling!!

Raves- I have finally shared my pregnancy with my friends at work and my extended family. It is so nice to not have to hide it anymore!

Questions- Mosquitoes are starting to come out and they looooove me. Is bug spray okay? If so, which brands (I typically use Off). Has anyone started their registries yet? If so, where are you registering? I'm thinking Babies R Us and Target. 

6) GTKY: What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
    Rouge 1. It was playing at a theater in town that has movies after they come out in theater. I slept through it though...thanks first trimester exhaustion. 
  • Options
    @jessafishy I read your movie as 'Fantastic BREASTS and Where to Find Them'. Hahaha! I'm thinking "I want fantastic breasts....wait, why is there a movie about this?" 
  • Options
    @curlyq423 lol! A movie about the best plastic surgeons? 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    - Albus Dumbledore