WTO Wednesday 4/19

LoveInDCLoveInDC member
edited April 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you like to do when you're sick? (Inspired by our many bumpies under the weather)

Re: WTO Wednesday 4/19

• Options
    KariAnn323KariAnn323 member
    edited April 2017
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM, BBT, HIO EOD during FW, progesterone after O

R/R: I got some biscuits from the cafeteria at work at they're delicious. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you like to do when you're sick? (Inspired by our many bumpies under the weather)
    Snuggle with the dog under a quilt 
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cricket648Cricket648 member
    edited April 2017
    @LoveInDC Hope you get your voice back soon! Yes, seeing the grads this week has been awesome, especially becasue we've had so many crazies the last couple days!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 59

WAYDTGKU: Going to the doctor today

R/R: I can't complain today. You guys have been wonderful and supportive the last two days, so thank you! I'm super nervous about my appointment today, just becasue I don't like going to the doctor in general. Also, it's not until 4:00, so that'll give me plenty of time to stress. I'm so ready to get this cycle over with though! 

CS/Q: None

GTKY: What do you like to do when you're sick? Deny that I'm sick, becasue then it doesn't exist. 

Edit: Words
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Clomid

R/R: I am so sleepy and the weather is terrible this morning and I just want to be curled up in my bed! On the bright side, we're halfway through the week!  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What do you like to do when you're sick? (Inspired by our many bumpies under the weather) Mostly I like to sleep but I always love doing that. I don't really get sick often (other than allergies and migraines) but when I do I like to just curl up on the couch and watch tv.

@LoveInDC - sorry about your cold!
    @KariAnn323 - I would do some terrible things for a biscuit right now. I wanted to stop at Chick fil A for breakfast but I ate cereal instead. 
    @50Wife - woohoo for good timing! And yesssssss to Maury.
    @Cricket648 - Good luck today!
    @lulu1180 - woo for O! I'm expecting mine tomorrow and then another long TWW.
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 Dog snuggles are the best!

@50Wife FX that O was actually yesterday and yay for perfect timing!

@lulu1180 Thank you! Sorry you didn't sleep well. FX for O!
  • Options
    @lulu1180 hoping you get a positive OPK today!  I do that all the time with coming in late to work...I always want to but never do and then I hate myself. 

@Cricket648 good luck at your appt! 

@LoveInDC hope you're both feeling back to normal soon 

@KariAnn323 mmmmm biscuits sound so good right now!! I'm limiting carbs and I'm not happy about it lol
  • Options
    @LoveInDC hope you feel better soon!!!!  <3

@kariann323 what I would do for a biscuit right now!! They are my fav! 

@cricket648 good luck today!!! What is your appointment for?

@50wife yay for good timing!!! 

@gusgus14 that's the worst being so comfy and having to get up when it's crappy outside!!

Month/Cycle:  16/16 5AL 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: femara, OPKs

R/R: going to the RE tomorrow for an ultrasound to check my follies. Since it's my first medicated cycle I'm not really sure what to expect so I'm a little nervous about it. 

CS/Q: none

cuddle up with my dog, watch movies, and make Lipton noodle soup 
  • Options
    @LoveInDC can you edit the title? today is 4/19 and I was shocked that the WTO hadn't been started for today. I usually look at the date, not the day. Then I realized this was it!  Much love, no sarcasm (i have a touch of the type A personality at times)  ;)

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD:43

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R:Woke up super early for me which is ok cuz I got in an hour long workout then
    went for an hour long walk.

CS/Q:nope

Lay in bed and binge watch Supernatural or True Blood.
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm not sure how much it costs but my insurance did cover the test as it was considered "diagnostic" a although I have no IF benefits for treatment. Maybe see if your provider can verify with your insurance company first. 

@RVAmom315 sorry you're having a rough day, hope you feel better

@SoldiersMom wow sounds like a super close call! That was always my biggest fear with traveling being late and missing the flight! Glad you enjoyed your vacation! CD 10 is still early in your cycle so your chart still might wind up being okay. When do you typically O?
  • Options
    Avrilmai said:
    @LoveInDC can you edit the title? today is 4/19 and I was shocked that the WTO hadn't been started for today. I usually look at the date, not the day. Then I realized this was it!  Much love, no sarcasm (i have a touch of the type A personality at times)  ;)
    Whoops! Haha fixed now.
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Luckily we were driving so we didn't have to worry about flights but H just hates being late,even when we have no real schedule LOL! O is usually anywhere from CD 15-17 so I'm good. I just like a neat chart and this one is not haha! :D
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options

@KariAnn323 +1 for now craving biscuits because of your post... mmm with homemade jam… damnit!

@50Wife High five for perfect timing! FX you’re right and those temps rise rise rise :) I used to be all about trash TV/Maury when I was home, and then I started working from home. Believe it or not, it gets sooo old after a while (especially with all the reruns). Whomp.

@Cricket648 GL at your appointment! Don’t stress. This is going to be a good visit! Hopefully they take BW (or ask you to come back fasting). Plus, you get the magical Provera pills! Yay yay yay :)

@lulu1180 Your gif game is on point today! Sorry for a crappy night sleep, but yay for O!

@gusgus14 I’m with you in the “not usually sick” boat (which is what makes this cold all the more frustrating). Sending you all the positive vibes to make it through hump day!

@beachbunnyxo123 It’s so exciting/scary to start a medicated cycle. I have no words of advice, but crossing my fingers so hard for good news at your u/s.

@icecubeinthedesert Hump day! As for your sister’s wedding, don’t even put that on your radar any time soon. You deserve to plan a family in your own time. If there’s a problem, worry about it in March. Oh, and +1 for moping and getting away with it.

@RVAmom315 Hugs for a tough day <3

@SoldiersMom I’m glad you had such a great vacation! But boo for it being over :( High five for watching childhood movies when you’re sick. It’s just the best!

@Avrilmai I’m the same way when I’m overwhelmed. But yay for fun after work plans! Have fun at your happy hour :)

@Sailing_Mama I hope your chart figures itself out soon! Have fun at acupuncture :) I know a few ladies have mentioned it before, but does your insurance cover any of it? I’m curious, but not curious enough to go OOP :D

• Options
    @LoveInDC My insurance does cover acupuncture - although I'm also in Canada, so things are probably a bit different
  • Options
    @magnolia131, thanks for the info on progesterone prices! 

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm on progesterone after O. My luteal phase is 13 days *TW* but with both losses my progesterone levels were very low. *End TW* OB hasn't had me do any tests since starting the progesterone so I don't know if it's working. It does give me peace of mind though. Previously I would have a lot of anxiety during the TWW about needing to find out ASAP so if I was KU I could get my levels checked right away. As far as cost my copay was $5 for 60 200 mg capsules. 
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @KariAnn323, thanks for the info! **TW** with my first loss, I never saw any of my BW results, so I assume it was ok? But want tested until I was 7w, so maybe too little too late. With my second loss (and new OB who does share test results) we made it to the full BW. 

For anyone else that's interested, at least in terms of RPL outcome, there is no benefit of progesterone supplements when started after BFP, but so far I haven't seen any studies on benefit starting right after O. I'm on the fence about whether to try, but @KariAnn323 is right, maybe it's better to feel like I'm trying something.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Options

@Sailing_Mama Lucky lady! Jealous of your health care “up there” ;)

@justkeepswimming8 You’ll have to figuring out temping for yourself. Temping vaginally will definitely help you on all fronts. I personally have issues sleeping from time to time, but have even temps despite that. You don’t know until you try, so I say try! What do you have to lose?

@magnolia131 Yaaaas another old-school Disney fan! I would have totally screamed if there was a lizard in my shower. No shame. Thank goodness YH was there to save the day!

@Cricket648 No side effects for me! At least nothing that I noticed outside of the anovulatory hormones (acne mostly). I even had a very easy period coming off of them. Friday – Sunday (10 days) Provera, my period came on Thursday, down to spotting Tuesday. No serious cramps, cravings, or mood swings. Just a little more waiting!

• Options
    @LoveInDC Thanks! I know that your experience won't necessarily be my experience, but that still puts my mind at ease a bit! At least the Provera part should be easy!

@AliW220 Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets nervous about afternoon doctor's visits! 
  • Options
    @Cricket648 I totally get where you're coming from. GL! Ooo was this your first cycle temping? If so, keep temping while taking the Provera (not necessarily every day, but when it's easy). Mark the drug in FF and discard the temp to keep it from confusing FF. Provera will cause your temp to jump to post-O highs. If you're curious what your post-O temps might be, this is the chance to find out!
  • Options
    @lulu1180 This is my first cycle using them (so much to learn!!). I haven't had a chance to test yet today, I run off to work right way in the mornings. I plan to test once I get home this afternoon. Thanks for the info, I thought there would be more of a ramping up to it. Thanks for helping a noob like me :)
    Me: 29  DH: 33
    Married April 1st 2017 <3
    DS #1: May 2009 
    DS #2: Jan 2012 

• Options
    @LoveInDC I've been temping since June. Thanks for the info! I was wondering about whether or not I'm supposed to temp on Provera.
  • Options
    @AliW220 It's different for everyone.  When I tested yesterday morning, the line was still fairly light and yesterday afternoon, it was quite a bit darker but still obviously negative.  I didn't test with FMU today but in the past it's always been almost but not quite positive.  With SMU, it was a blazing positive and the control line actually came up before the test line

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @lulu1180 Your gif game is so strong today! That lizard one had me laughing out loud. @gusgus14 Yay for your positive OPK!
  • Options
    haha thanks @magnolia131 I think it's an attempt to keep myself awake at work!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @lulu1180 who needs gifs...there have been enough drive bys to keep you busy for days!!