September 2017 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 4/18

Who is being a twatwaffle today?

Re: TW Tuesday 4/18

• Options
    @labby18 Oh wow... so she was how far from you? I can't believe she didn't even let you know she would be in the same state. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09  she was about 360 miles away, instead of the normal 1000 miles. A day trip away. A 5 HOUR CAR RIDE AWAY. I am livid and my feelings are very hurt. 
  • Options
    @labby18 Wow, intentional slight, much???? I'm sorry. My parents feel like that to me too sometimes. Why do they have to be jerk when we're pregnant? 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @labby18 That's ridiculous. Your parents should have included you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @labby18 Did you have the conversation with her about the baptism before this happened?  You're much nicer than I am, I would have totally called her out on it.  At least you have some ammo against her if you haven't had the baptism call yet.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker

I haven't spoken to them about the Baptism. Saturday before last, I was telling her about how we want to wait on visitors until about 2wks postpartum as we do not want everyone staying at our house (we live away from all family) and all she heard was "you can't visit". And it BLEW UP into a huge mess, and we haven't spoken since except for Easter texts. I am going to wait on the baptism conversation, as depending on what orders we receive determines on when DH will deploy next, which will then determine how soon the baptism will or will not be after birth.
  • Options
    @labby18 thanks! I'm trying to be fair but am still slightly bitter and extremely annoyed sooo not sure what route we will go.   My MIL and SIL can definitely get a smaller room at the same place and it'll be way cheaper to the point no one would be wasting any money.  But to be stubborn that's not an option. So that fuels my fire also... 
  • Options
    @kaylaakosua I'm so with you! I'm about 2 hours from a few border crossings. I need to make a list and go do it. I love you Canada but shopping here is just not as good.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @MyNamesTaken I'm not even bothering with BRU either.  I'm at the boycott stage with them.  I'm so thankful to be less than an hour away from Buffalo.Also going there for mat clothes because here seriously sucks for clothes.  

Canadian Bumpie - Texas bound
    DS #1 [S-5]
    3 Step Daughters [A-8] [E-6] [I-4]
    Baby #2 09/10/2017 
    It's a BOY! 
    Babywearer&EBF
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Becky012016 that's rude of him, but amazing you guys have been able to reduce your debt while you can be a SAHM. 
  • Options
    @cchenal07 I second what @wyomama0427  said about getting headphones if allowed.  I had a coworker at one job who would keep offering her opinions on things we never asked for. We all finally started bringing headphones and tuned her out when she got to be too much.  
  • Options
    @mrs_tacos @msashley2010 I am totally
    with you on this!! We are on our babymoon in London and it is very nice to be offered a seat on the tube (in fact, there are seats designated for pregnant women and others who might need to sit). But my husband seems to think I have to sit every time...no, I don't. Sometimes I'm not tired, we are going two stops, AND I would have to displace somebody, and while I would do that if I NEEDED to, I don't always need to. As I said to him, I'm five months pregnant, not eight or nine. 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! She is very much the type to always think her opinion is always the correct one. And about the chores.... My dh only carried up the vacuum knowing I am having a couple friends over for a girls movie night and would like the house to appear like I care. If my DH told me to do my chores I would laugh in his face. It would blow her mind if she knew he does 99% of the cooking and dishes. Ugh people. I will remember headphones tomorrow.
  • Options
    awildrose said:
    My TW is TB mobile app. 

Tomorrow is HDBD and we still can't post pictures. 
    I second this! 
  • Options
    :cry: no hdbd!?!?!! 
  • Options
    @MrsVP614 ugh why are parents like this? The only thing that should matter is that they know they're having a grand baby, the whole world doesn't need to know to make it more official or exciting. I'm sorry she did that to you guys.