June 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/18

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/18

• Options
    How far along are you? - EM is 32 weeks today!!

How big is baby? - a mega chupa chups lollipop, a construction hard hat, or a squash (none of these things seem like the same size) 

Upcoming appointments? - not sure, but I'd imagine in a few weeks

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? - buttered popcorn or gummi bears!  (or both)

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Options

How far along are you?  31 today! 

How big is baby?  the head of romain lettuce 

Upcoming appointments?  I have my 32 week next week. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  cramping, and more cramping. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? popcorn with extra butter! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? A head of celery

Upcoming appointments? OB check in this week

Any new symptoms or changes? Just tired and can't get comfortable at night. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I became an auntie this week! Visiting the maternity department and holding a newborn made it even more real that this baby is coming soon. 

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Buttery popcorn and sour patch kids.

• Options

How far along are you? 32w

How big is baby? squash

Upcoming appointments? OB tmrw

Any new symptoms or changes? Diagnosed with GD a few weeks ago. Just started tracking my numbers today. I hope I can manage them well. The dietitian said they typically induce women with GD so there's a chance I'll go a week early. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? buttery popcorn, nachos, or sour patch kids and wash it down with pop of some kind. 

• Options
    MrsCaliRNMrsCaliRN member
    edited April 2017

How far along are you? 30 weeks (finally made it to the 30s!)

How big is baby? Zucchini

Upcoming appointments? Not until I hit 32 weeks 

Any new symptoms or changes? Short of breath really easily, feeling full a lot quicker, and bedtime is much earlier (like 8:30pm)

Rants/Raves/Questions? With this being LO#2, DH and I have seriously been slacking about planning and getting everything ready and I'm starting to get anxious. One good thing is we finally met with a financial planner which has been a huge relief to know we are actually sitting down, making a plan, and have a better grasp of what is going on.

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? Nachos or extra buttery popcorn if I'm hungry, otherwise, Sour Patch Kids and a large diet coke.

ETA: @beckij34 I just read your post and realized we are movie snack twins! Hoping you can keep this GD under control and make it to full term!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options

sorry I've been MIA  for like a month, soccer season for both my boys started and we literally are never home anymore. 

How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? stalk of celery

Upcoming appointments?had one yesterday actually, down to only three more appointments if I make it to 40 weeks (fingers crossed before!) 

Any new symptoms or changes? baby found my ribs (wahhhh) they've been stuck up under my ribs for hours on end, this is awful! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? chocolates covered cookie dough pieces and rasinettes! 

• Options

How far along are you? 32 weeks. 

How big is baby? an armadillo. 

Upcoming appointments? 32 week checkup today! 

Any new symptoms or changes? Not yet! 

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? I sneak stuff in. Usually Mike & Ikes, Dots and Coke Zero.

• Options

How far along are you?

33 weeks

How big is baby?

Stalk of celery

Upcoming appointments?

Had a MW appt yesterday

Nothing new and exciting

Rants/Raves/Questions?

None for today 

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies?

Sour patch kids and nachos.

Best snack I ever had was when the woman sitting next to me snuck in a full fried chicken dinner. THAT was better than the movie itself!!

• Options

I completely forgot about Ticker change day because I'm mobile and never scroll down far enough! Today this was higher up. I'm such a slacker. I haven't participated in so long, dang. 

How far along are you? 33

How big is baby? Size of a ferret 

Upcoming appointments? Next Tuesday 

Any new symptoms or changes? So much cervical mucus. And I am always hot and sweaty but I live in Florida and this is totally normal. I feel like I need 5 showers a day. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've been so emotional with my son's second birthday coming up. I also am stuck in a weird emotional place between "can't wait to meet this sweet girl" and "I'm so so sad this pregnancy is almost over." 

(Borrowed from Saturday) GTKY: Favorite snack to eat at the movies? This has made me so hungry for movie theater popcorn now. Yum.