Babies on the Brain
Options

GTKY: Food :)

Come chat with me! I'm bored and avoiding homework :) 

Favorite food:

Favorite snack:

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): 

Favorite thing to cook/bake:

Favorite dessert:

Favorite thing to eat at the movies:

Favorite drink: 

Re: GTKY: Food :)

• Options
    In all fairness - I did finish grades for midterms and 2 grad school assignments tonight :)

Favorite food: Depends on my mood. Mushroom pizza, philly steak and cheese

Favorite snack: This also changes with my mood- cheese, salami and crackers

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): American (like burger, a good steak) or Italian

Favorite thing to cook/bake: I love baking! I like making cookies at Christmas - gingersnaps and sugar. The rest of the year it depends on what I'm in the mood to bake.

Favorite dessert: Creme Brûlée  or anything with buttercream icing. My favorite 'diet' dessert is a frozen chocolate covered banana 

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Twizzlers or buttery popcorn

Favorite drink: I quit drinking soda in December so I am kinda boring here. I drink mostly water but I do like Berry La Croix.

• Options
    Favorite food: I probably have to go with sushi!

Favorite snack: I really love hummus and pita chips if I can get it.

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Japanese. Sushi, hibachi, and all the teriyaki

Favorite thing to cook/bake: My sweet & sour meatballs. THE BEST.

Favorite dessert: Ice cream/frozen yogurt

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Popcorn

Favorite drink: Coke Zero

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sorarose - I love hibachi too! So yummy :)
  • Options
    Favorite food: Pasta, burgers

Favorite snack: Cheese ball and crackers, I'm seriously addicted to cheese balls right now. 

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Italian or American

Favorite thing to cook/bake: DH does all the cooking these days since I get home from work so late. I don't remember my favorite thing to make...

Favorite dessert: CHEESECAKE 

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Extra buttered popcorn, milk duds, skittles, whatever I'm feeling that day really

Favorite drink: Dr Pepper, but I need to cut pop...so wine? But really I need to cut that too, so...I guess water  :|
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    ReadyForaBReadyForaB member
    edited April 2017
    Favorite food:  anything with crab in it

Favorite snack: BBQ chips

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Anything Asian. I love Indian too! 

Favorite thing to cook/bake: I'm not much of a cook but I make a mean meatloaf. I once won a meatloaf contest at my office

Favorite dessert: anything with chocolate in it.

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: popcorn. 

Favorite drink: I usually drink water.

edited bc half of my comment didn't post
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    You guys are making me so hungry!

Favorite food: 
    I love so many things it's hard to say a favorite. It really just depends on what I'm craving that day.
    Favorite snack: I try hard not to snack but I love mixing salty and sweet.
    Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): I don't discriminate! It just depends on my mood.
    Favorite thing to cook/bake: I hate cooking but don't mind baking. I like to bake pies.
    Favorite dessert: It's hard to choose but I guess chocolate cake.
    Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Popcorn with seasoning salt and some chocolate to mix in. Yum!
    Favorite drink: Half/half tea. Not too sweet, not too bitter.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    Favorite food: Spaghetti

Favorite snack: something crunchy. I love potato chips but i rarely eat them because health

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Greek

Favorite thing to cook/bake: cookies!

Favorite dessert: Cake!

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Popcorn! and Candy i have to have both. 

Favorite drink: Cherry Coke, but again, rarely drink it because health. So instead I just cry into my cans of la croix and wish it was cherry coke. 

• Options
    Okay, I LOVE food. I'm definitely a "foodie", but not the pretentious kind.

Favorite food:
    Chicago deep dish pizza, my mom's meatballs and homemade sauce, GOOD Polish sausage, roast chicken, steak, .

Favorite snack: Healthy - cucumbers with a bit of ranch, cherry tomatoes, cheese and crackers. Unhealthy - potato chips, chocolate, popcorn, ice cream, nearly anything from Karamell Kuche at Epcot.

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): This varies depending on my mood. With Mexican, I have to be careful of seasonings and stuff. I will say that despite being Polish, I like very little Polish food (hate pierogis, haaaaaaaaaaaaate).

Favorite thing to cook/bake: Favorite thing to cook is either roast chicken or my mom's meatballs. Baking... I'd have to say my chocolate and peanut butter bundt cake. It tastes like a giant reese cup!

Favorite dessert: I literally have no idea. And I just asked DH this, and he has no idea, either. I like almost everything!

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Popcorn and milk duds (not together).

Favorite drink: I've been drinking a LOT of water lately. DH and I are both mild soda addicts, so we don't keep it in the house, but when we go out to eat, if I get a soda, it's usually Coke or a lemonade. I also like chocolate milk, and don't drink alcohol at all.

Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    Favorite food: Probably sushi (which I feel is so cliché!).
    Favorite snack: Potato chips. Especially the "weird" flavors: ketchup, seaweed, etc. LOVE THEM.
    Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Japanese. And not just for sushi. I LOVE Japanese breakfasts. Mmmmm.
    Favorite thing to cook/bake: Cupcakes.
    Favorite dessert: My MIL makes this white sponge cake roll that has whipped cream and strawberries. She makes it as a birthday cake for each of us, so we get it 4 times a year (WHICH IS NOT ENOUGH).
    Favorite thing to eat at the movies: Popcorn. Extra butter and salt. Duh.
    Favorite drink: Sweet tea or vanilla cream soda.
  • Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    edited April 2017
    @ChloandCoco I can't do images at work, but have you seen the Awkward Yeti comic about traveling? I think it accurately explains my travel plans. :D
  • Options
    @JennyColada - I haven't, but I'll check it out tonight.
  • Options
  • Options
    That is very accurate, lol. I love Awkward Yeti! I have a Brain plush and the card game he created :D
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    How did I miss this post? I LOVE FOOD!!!!!

Favorite food:
    My mom's chicken spaghetti (the ULTIMATE comfort food; I hope she makes some for me after the transfer!) or fried backstrap. 

Favorite snack:
    Oh, gosh. I have to pick one? That is tough. Probably Zebra Cakes. No lie. They're my guilty pleasure, have been my whole life. 

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): 
    Mexican, hands down. Could eat it for every meal, every day. 

Favorite thing to cook/bake:
    Ugh. These are hard questions. I don't bake, so nothing there! Cook: anything I haven't cooked before. I love trying new recipes, and am down for anything. 

Favorite dessert:
    banana pudding. The recipe with Eagle Bran, not any other recipe. 

Favorite thing to eat at the movies:
    Sour Punch Straws

Favorite drink: 
    Alcoholic, or no?
    alcoholic: margarita on the rocks or a straight shot of tequila
    non: water, as boring as that sounds. 
  • Options
    Favorite food: Mac&Cheese

Favorite snack: Movie Theater Popcorn

Favorite type of food (Mexican, Italian, etc.): Mexican or Italian

Favorite thing to cook/bake: Not much, which sucks since I do all the cooking.

Favorite dessert: Cheesecake...chocolate mousse cheesecake.

Favorite thing to eat at the movies: I just saw this, but see above LOL

Favorite drink: Iced Tea