October 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest | 4.17.17

Re: Monday Bitchfest | 4.17.17

• Loading the player...
  • Yes what @natleilynn said. Things do change, and it takes some more planning but life is not over when you have a kid. Honestly the only thing I have missed is going to watch a movie at the movie theater on a whim, it was one of the things we did all the time and obviously can't do with a young child. But other than that we really haven't missed out on much and that is saying quite a bit because we were 23 when we had DS and all of our other friends hadn't even had or thought about having kids yet. 

• @migdala Ugh, that's the worst. I never did understand people who could eat a dry salad. Yeck.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @sjohns08 You weirdo. Dressing is the nectar of the Gods.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • @jessafishy less calories. I eat HEALTHY salads! 
  • @natleilynn we're pretty boring over all other than dinner dates now so I don't expect a whole lot to change. But like you said you wouldn't trade it for the world, and I can't wait. We've been talking about something missing and if that means we give up going out less often or whatever, so be it! 
  • There is way too much to comment on here to get everyone, so I'll just say I can't believe that vaccine post was just a sham! I was starting to get all worked up  at @Myelhsa, damn you all! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I barely ate any chocolate easter eggs over the weekend because pregnancy has made chocolate taste weird to me. Being pregnant and not being able to eat chocolate is a cruel joke.

Image result for grumpy gif

This!!!! Chocolate now gives me heartburns (?!?). 
  • @yasandson Boo to heartburn! I would totally still eat it and take indigestion tablets after though. But for me, the taste has been completely altered. I get a weird after taste and it doesn't taste good any more. It's so depressing.

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • MBF: my kids are being demons today.  I couldn't believe how frustrated I was at trying to get them to clean up...then I looked at the clock and it had been 3 hours...When DH got home I expected help while I made dinner, instead they got in my purse, ripped up my tissues and ate my chapstick and some of my medicine (not enough to hurt them thank God).  Then I had to grab the toddler with my foot while holding a hot casserole because she was literally about to climb in the oven.  Thankfully the child and the casserole survived...I will be so thankful to put them to bed soon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mandmplus1 I teared up reading that, as well. It was so beautiful. It's so true that we always hear the negatives from others. I cannot wait to hold my baby. 

• STILL CANT GIF FROM MOBILE AND IT IS RUINING MY BUMP INTERACTION. 
    YES TO THIS.
  •  Image result for phew gif
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails