October 2017 Moms
Options

Name for our 3rd boy

LouLouLoveLouLouLove member
edited April 2017 in October 2017 Moms
I'm desperate for some name help. We're having our third boy and are really stuck on names this time. 

Our other sons are Silas and Lincoln.

Names we like but have been used by family recently:
Everett 
Davis
Henry 
Theo 
Miles 

Current list (though I'm not sure I'm feeling super pumped about any of them):
Desmond 
Remy
Nicholas nn Nico (we're not Greek- weird?)
Elliot
Sebastian 
Porter 
Avery
Rowan (a little worried Avery and Rowan have been stolen by girls)

Any and all opinions and suggestions are welcome! Thank you! 

ETA: Sorry, I just realized I posted this on a birth month board! Meant to post on name board. I am due in October but haven't really been using the boards this time around so apparently I'm rusty in the app. 

Re: Name for our 3rd boy

• Options
    I love the name milo. Unfortunately we already named my dog milo so I can't use it :-(
  • Options

Personally I find it weird to go to the internet to help pick my baby's name. But here you go

https://forums.thebump.com/categories/baby-names

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Avery makes me think girls name... of course I have an Adyson which was originally a boy name and her older sister is Kyrie (there is a football player with this name) so what do I know
  • Options
    i like Nicholas/Nico
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    First of all, let me say how much I love the name Lincoln ❤. If we are having a boy.. that will be his name lol.  I clicked on this post to give you the name as a suggestion but then I see that you've already got a Lincoln lol.    I was also going to suggest Theo.. but I see that has been taken by family members.  I don't know how you feel about having another "L" name but for some reason I am very drawn to them.  I also like the names:  Landon, Liam, or Lucas ?   I also like Porter, Avery, and Rowan.  I know two little boys with the names Avery and Rowan and I think that you could still get away with them as boy names too!  Good luck to you! Can't wait to hear what you finally decide sometime! 
  • Options
    I like Arlo and Roland.