July 2017 Moms
Options

*Sunday Ticker Change* 4/16

Happy Easter to those who celebrate and Happy Sunday to everyone else!

How far along are you?

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was your favorite grade in school? Why?
TTC history in spoiler
Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: *Sunday Ticker Change* 4/16

• Options
    Happy Easter, everyone! 

How far along are you? 28 weeks! 3rd trimester - cannot believe it!

How big is baby? Eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week? Gotta get my Rhogam shot =/

Any new symptoms or changes? I can actually feel her kicking while I'm standing up now. And, thanks to starting an iron supplement, I've been having less dizziness/lightheadedness.

Rants/Raves/Questions? We're doing our IKEA trip tomorrow and will soon have most of the nursery set up, yay.

Probably anything before hormones and extreme self-consciousness kicked in haha
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby?  acorn squash or a Barbie convertible 

Upcoming appointments this week?  none this week, although I've apparently now graduated to every other week appointments!

Any new symptoms or changes? Lots more aches and pains. I volunteered to help with the children's group today during one of the services. It was only an hour but my whole body hurts now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  we're going to the in-law's for dinner, which I'm looking forward to, but I'd also rather be with my family lol. 

Probably kindergarten. Low stress (lol) with lots of fun breaks. Most of school wasn't overwhelmingly tough academically but I had a lot of awkward moments throughout middle and high school 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Happy Easter:) 

How far along are you?
    26 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    a bunch of grapes I think? 

nope.

My tummy looks smaller somehow, movements feel less pronounced. Should I be worried? 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

Rants: my housekeeper just ditched me. Luckily I feel good enough to do everything myself. I can't deal with people being always on edge(read:my sister). She needs help she's so short tempered.

Raves: crib reserved, stroller and car seat ordered, lamps ordered and only a few things left now. Yay!  

I loved my O- Levels Year (9th,10th) it was insanely fun. Had the funniest group of girls in my batch. Then I really liked my first year of bachelors, you meet so many new people with different backgrounds and an all girls environment was really really fun! 
  • Options
    @mslynn2012 Hope you're feeling better soon. 

How far along are you? 26 weeks (+1)

How big is baby? Kale

Upcoming appointments this week? 3D ultrasound today (!!) an OB appointment tomorrow

Any new symptoms or changes? Having trouble catching my breath sometimes now. Uncomfortable in certain positions. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? SO excited for this 3D ultrasound today! 

GTKY: What was your favorite grade in school? Why? Probably something before high school. School was always easy, but I kinda committed social suicide in high school by being on the math team and cheerleading at the same time freshman year. Quit cheerleading and stuck to math and running, but was already on the mean girls radar. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks, I can't believe I'm starting the third trimester! 

How big is baby? An eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week? I find out the results of my GD test. FX I don't have it. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I wake up to pee and then I can't go back to sleep. I'm up too early on a holiday. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I cleaned our bedroom yesterday and went all out, including going on my hands and knees to clean the baseboards. I paid for it afterwards and was so tired I could barely move. I feel like such an old lady. 

I was very insecure in high school, but I absolutely loved university. I loved it because I was (mostly) studying things I liked and was able to start fresh. 

• Options
    carol113carol113 member
    edited April 2017
    @manillabar EXACTLY  :D:D:D If only this movie had come out before I graduated high school. I could have saved myself so many problems!
  • Options

How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? Head of cauliflower 

Upcoming appointments this week? glucose and appointment (I think ha) on Friday. I'm going to ask for permission to go on a trip at the end of June, fingers crossed!

Any new symptoms or changes? regular aches and pains making it a little hard to sleep. Otherwise I feel really good! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? we have so much family drama right now, making it hard to know who will watch my daughters when I have my c/s. I'm so stressed :( 

GTKY: What was your favorite grade in school

I should probably say senior year since that's when I started dating H, but it was a rough rough year family / friend wise. Maybe junior year when I found my tribe and had more self confidence than before. And finally gave zero effs about the douche canoes surrounding me. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  27w1d (I'll remember to do this on time one day again, soon!)

How big is baby? a head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just starting to really feel this pregnancy in my back.  Maybe it's because spring break was last week, and I did a LOT, or maybe it's that I've taken a workout hiatus, but my lower back keeps telling me to slow down.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Boo I'm back at school. . Spring break over.

I really loved my teacher in 5th grade so much that I invited her to the senior awards ceremony (The top 15 at my high school get to give a speech to thank a former teacher, and I was the only one who picked an elementary teacher).  However, junior and senior year were both really awesome.  They were the toughest years academically, since I took 36 college credits between those two years, but a welcome challenge.  Junior year I won an award for being the highest scoring member on the math team (@carol113).  Senior year, I qualified for sections for the 200 Free in swimming (I am not a natural athlete, so this was BIG), and my Odyssey of the Mind team won the regional competition.  I felt like I had finally found my people, and my DH and I started dating in junior year.
  • Options
    Love all you Mathlete mamas! If the freaking app worked, I'd upload a Lindsay Weir gif (any other Freaks and Geeks fans out there?!)
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late, friend in town this weekend!

How far along are you?

25 weeks

How big is baby? 

Cauliflower

I saw an OB today for a cervical length measurement and he said I'm good to go for normal appointments with my midwife again from here on out since all looks stable and good.  Wahoo!

Same old stretching in my hips.  I turned 30 last week so maybe I'm just getting creaky now that I'm in a new decade haha.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Last week I complained in the nursery thread about the crib I wanted no longer being available and it was back in stock a few days later and should arrive Thursday!  I feel very lame for ever worrying about it.

I really loved college and grad school because I was a music major and got to do what I loved all day everyday.  It was tough at times but worth it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    26w2d
    How big is baby? 
    Size of a butternut squash, which seems huge to me. My husband asked yesterday what the biggest fruit/veggie would be. We'll see!
    Nope
    Not really. Same old - RLP, congestion, and fatigue off and on, but in general I feel better than I have in months.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?

I loved fifth grade. Socially I was incredibly awkward and didn't have that great of a time the first half, but my teacher just "got" me. I was really into American history, which is what we covered, and I would do my own research and hand in extra credit assignments. Having a teacher who knew what I was going through really made a wonderful difference. Miss O'Connell, wherever you are, thank you.