4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What are your Easter plans?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 4/16

• Options
    1. 16 weeks
    2. Active and hungry 
    3. No 
    4. Raves: We are having a boy!!!!
    5. Going to church then Easter brunch. Small home dinner (just us) this year.  
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    pregnancy symptoms seem to be getting better, but I have a cold and that sucks. And, my son was diagnosed with fifths disease yesterday, which is a simple virus for him but can cause significant pregnancy complications if I catch it. Needless to say, I'm feeling very overwhelmed right now. 

3) Any appointments or tests this week? 
    Nope. I am going to call to see if I can go in and talk about this fifths thing. 

None this week!

We just had our Easter egg hunt. Now, were laying low until dinner. I'm making ham, cheesy potatoes, green beans and a cheesecake for dessert. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @shan24 I hope everything works out with the fifths disease. I had never heard of it but its so crazy what can affect your pregnancy. Just know we are here for you  <3
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Some days I feel normal, then others I feel terrible with nausea. Still really tired.
    I should get my Panorama results this week-I'm praying so hard that it's a healthy bean in there. We are finding out the gender but that's definitely secondary for me-I just want healthy
    Just frustrated with the nausea coming and going. I really hope it's on its way out for good!
    We celebrated Easter with my side of the family yesterday and are going to my husband's father's house today to celebrate with his side. My DS's had me up before 6am to find their Easter baskets and eggs :)
  • Options
    @kncollins09 thanks!  I'm planning on calling my OB when they open on Tuesday, but that seems to far away!
  • Options
    So I guess I'm back to my original date. I thought at my first scan it was bumped up a few days, but at my most recent scan on Thursday the doc said my due date is Oct. 29th. So I'm back to Sunday!

1. 12 Weeks

2. Finally feeling better and getting my energy back. Still want to nap around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but at least I don't want to nap all day! 

3. Just had another scan this past Thursday since its twins, so no more appointments for another 4 weeks! 

4. Excited to tell the rest of our family at Easter today! 

5. Heading out of town for the day to see our family. We have a few different stops to make which means a lot of driving.

Happy Easter!!!
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks!

2. Can't complain. Feeling good overall. 

3. None till last week in April. 

4. We finally made it fb official on Friday. It felt good to get it out there!

5. We are going to my parents in a little while. It'll just be the 4 of us (5 if you count LO ;) ) and our dog. 

@shan24 Fingers crossed that you find some relief after talking to the doc on Tues. I would be feeling overwhelmed too. Try and stay as stressfree as possible so your immunity stays strong! 

@kcollins78 Yay congrats on a boy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?   16 weeks!

2) How are you feeling?  
    Mentally, i've been on modified bed rest for 5 days and i'm about to lose my mind.  I have no idea how people do this long term.  Other than that, I stopped bleeding and feel perfectly fine, which may be contributing to my feeling of crazy.  

Dr. appt tomorrow that was supposed to be a regular check up, but now also a check up on the SCH.  Hopefully an ultrasound tomorrow or later in the week.  This doctor is a little less old school than the one I saw Wednesday, so maybe she'll give me a longer leash.

None that I can think of... 

We are about to head out to MIL/FIL's house for Easter dinner.  I'm so excited to go sit on the couch at someone else's house, I even put on make up for the first time in weeks..  
  • Options
    @curlyq423 Welcome back!
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 
    16 weeks 2 days

2) How are you feeling?
    Still tired but I feel good! 

Yes, appt with my ON/GYN

DH has become way too insensitive, sometimes I feel like he's pregnant. 

Family visited which was nice but the weather has been rubbish!! 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13
    2) How are you feeling? Good! Still tired by early afternoon but can't complain!
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? None this week! On Friday, we got the results from our first trimester screen and things looked good. Low Papp-a again (had this with DS) so an US at 28 weeks to monitor growth. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Wish we were finding out gender early! Appt 5/31 :) will have to work on my patience! 
    5) GTKY: What are your Easter plans? We live 2 hrs from our families so we stayed home (we went home last weekend). My in laws visited and we went to the zoo which DS loved! 
  • Options
    1. 15 weeks :)
    2. Feeling good other than this weird spring cold I have. Woke up to a sore throats and body aches. Had to be on my feet all day cooking and entertaining family. Ugh. I'm in bed now and it's only 7:30 
    3. Nope! 
    4. I feel like some days my bump is real and other days I wake up and can almost have a flat stomach. 
    5. Family came over. I couldn't convince DH to go to church today. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    This wasn't a terrible week. I had some nausea and a couple of pukey nights, but not awful. And maybe a slight increase in energy? This weekend sucked though- I got a nasty head cold on top of being pregnant and can't even take medicine :( 

Nope, not til the last week of April. 

None at the moment. 

We dyed eggs yesterday, but since we were both sick today we just stayed home and had a lazy day. I got a bit of work done
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 14 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Much better lately! I caught the cold my girls have though and have a cruddy cough and have been wheezing at nighttime. I think I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow just in case to see if they think it's bronchitis or something. 
    14 week check-up on wednesday! 
    only 2 more weeks until I can hopefully find out if this little person is a boy or a girl! Can't wait to actually start planning now
    The original plan was for us to host my IL's because MIL was working the day before and after so I figured I'd cook so she didn't have to deal with the clean up. And then both my kids end up sick and DH and I catch their cold. So they wound up staying home and it was just us and the girls at home tonight. It was a nice, quiet day. 

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    Sleepy but otherwise good.
     12 weeks appointment on Wednesday
    None this week
    Easter brunch with in-laws, dinner with my parents. Two egg hunts, yummy food and fabulous fun.
  • Options
    1. 16 weeks
    2. I've been getting strangely nauseous as I'm eating, but nothing like ms. It's kind of weird. 
    3. Not this week
    4. Rave: I got to snuggle my newborn nephew yesterday and take some amazing newborn pics of him. I'm thrilled with how pinterest-worthy SIL and I's amateur attempt was
    5. We went over to SIL's house for lunch. The kids all played outside since it was gorgeous out and did an egg hunt. Then SIL and I did the pictures and somehow killed 2 hours doing it since the baby was being absolutely content and perfect