July 2017 Moms

*Saturday (and Friday) Ticker Change* 4/15

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 (and the Friday ladies that want to join).

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYHave you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday (and Friday) Ticker Change* 4/15

• How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? an eggplant, a head of cauliflower, a baseball cap, a 1lb basket of wings, a Nintendo (the original)

Upcoming appointments this week? monthly OB check-up on Friday.

Any new symptoms or changes? constipation sucks

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKYHave you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) Nope. I hate surprise parties for myself.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? cauliflower, baseball glove

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope

Any new symptoms or changes? I've been able to watch my belly move more and more, which is cool and weird.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: We're starting to accumulate baby stuff.  We have our first box of diapers, so things are starting to feel real.  Rant: This means I really need to get the nursery cleared out so we have a place to put everything.

GTKYHave you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) No, but for my 30th birthday, my husband and best friend from college conspired for her to come surprise me for a visit, which was really fun.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 
    25 weeks

How big is baby? a cauliflower

Upcoming appointments this week? had check on Thursday and scheduled my GD test for 2 weeks.  Time to cut carbs.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Some back pain, more gas, insomnia.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  rant: I really wish we dodmt have to go to my in-laws tomorrow.  
    Rave: we got the nursery cleared out so we can start tearing out wallpaper!

GTKYHave you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise)  Nope.  I've thrown plenty though.  I actually love surprises and routinely pull one over on DH...and he hates it!
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Yay for including Friday!  (A few days late from the weekend).
    How far along are you? 
    29 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A pineapple?!?
    3-hour GD test on Friday.  I'm concerned that it will trigger a migraine, so I'm planning on taking the day off for it.
    Back pain.  I had none up until two weeks ago and now my back muscles are killing me right where the baby is.  
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Went on the hospital tour and was very surprised at how mellow l&d was.  We saw a woman get transferred with her 1 hour old baby to postpartum...it was nice to see how calm everyone was and how quiet (not loud or frantic) it was there.
    Nope.  I don't think I've even been to one!
  • @cait32 My doctor told me the same thing.  Complex carbs are ok, but refined sugars and carbs should be limited.  I don't eat at lot of carbs to start with so it's cutting out a few things like certain fruit and yogurt.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• How far along are you? 
    29 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    acorn squash
    the last of the monthly check ups - moving to every 2 weeks after this
    baby has kicked so hard that I was physically moved back and forth a little - weird sensation. Also been I think kicked in the ribs a couple of times now - stop that!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    So few weeks left - so much to do - getting nervous. Also partly anxiety because I may or may not have to have a c-section, but don't know for sure yet so it's hard to plan either way... (placenta is lying low, still checking to see if it'll move up). Can only concentrate on so much at a time these days.
    some of my sorority sisters recently had a surprise baby shower for me - I had no idea. Probably the only real surprise party I've ever had.
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga