June 2017 Moms

FFFC 4/14

edited April 2017 in June 2017 Moms
Let's play with some fire, ladies

Re: FFFC 4/14

• FFFC: I'm totally judging a relative for getting KU again by their baby daddy. She's an adult but damn she's making her life so much harder.

Back story- she has repeatedly turned down his proposals of marriage and told him she doesn't love him. WHY are they still together then?
    They plan on moving out of state together (read: away from her financial support system and her family) because he finally got a "steady job" running a dispensary. This tells me he is still doing drugs, too. He got fired from one of his previous jobs because he was so high he fell asleep at work. The Mr and I typically refer to him as "Dip Shit" when we have to talk about him.
    I want everything to work out for her in life, but I find myself sitting here in judgement waiting for it all to fall apart... and now with TWO kids. UGHHHHHHH

• Loading the player...
  • @Xath
    I legit opened the calendar app in excitement because maybe you were right
    But no, it is Friday

• I just agreed to let my almost 4 yr old watch another 40 min of TV because I'm not ready to put in the energy to play. And I haven't finished my one and only cup of coffee yet.
  • I fully plan on leaving work before I get my 40 hrs in today. No one is here and this lady has got a lot of stuff to do at home!
  • I think Peppa Pig looks like a penis. 
    Yes! I agree
  • @erinh84 I actually laughed. Not because your son is ill, but because I would have done the same thing. Just heat of the moment. Maybe they will leave you alone now..... 
  • erinh84 said:
    Guys, I'm probably going to hell for what I did this morning....There is a Jehovah's Witness couple, probably in their 40's, that are frequently going door to door in our neighborhood. They have come to our house several times the past few months. I have 3 dogs who bark like crazy when they show up, so I never answer the door. They have caught DH and I walking out of our house a few times and the wife ended up being kind of rude to me. I have a lot of tattoos and I could definitely feel her judging me.

Fast Forward to today. I was up all night with DS last night. He's really sick with a stomach bug and now I think I'm coming down with it too. He had a really bad accident this morning and in the middle of me dry heaving trying to clean it up, someone knocks at the door. DS starts screaming and the dogs start barking like crazy. I look through the peep hole and it's that damn couple. I'm sure they could hear DS crying, so they knew we were home. They would not leave and they kept knocking and making my dogs and DS go crazy. I finally got so pissed off that I was seeing red. I swung the door open and said "we worship Satan in this house, so leave us the hell alone!" And then I slammed the door in their face. Not my finest moment.

I'm actually a Christian(PK my entire life) and I really have nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses. That couple however has always rubbed me the wrong way. I'm hoping they will never come back to our house again. 

Edit: words are hard today 
    I just laughed so hard I cried. I'm a Christian too, but there is no reasoning with JHs so I never tell them so. Their "version" is far from mine.
    I hope your DS feels better. 
  • @erinh84 my mom always tells them she's a witch and will curse them. They tend to stay away awhile. So no judgement from me! 

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • I just agreed to let my almost 4 yr old watch another 40 min of TV because I'm not ready to put in the energy to play. And I haven't finished my one and only cup of coffee yet.
    Yeah this totally turned into WAY too much screen time. Once I got the energy to move I realized all the shit I needed to do! DS is so freaking excited to go to my parents house for Easter he's been BOUNCING off the walls. I totally turned the TV back on just to get small increments of getting something done. 
  • erinh84 said:
    Guys, I'm probably going to hell for what I did this morning....There is a Jehovah's Witness couple, probably in their 40's, that are frequently going door to door in our neighborhood. They have come to our house several times the past few months. I have 3 dogs who bark like crazy when they show up, so I never answer the door. They have caught DH and I walking out of our house a few times and the wife ended up being kind of rude to me. I have a lot of tattoos and I could definitely feel her judging me.

Fast Forward to today. I was up all night with DS last night. He's really sick with a stomach bug and now I think I'm coming down with it too. He had a really bad accident this morning and in the middle of me dry heaving trying to clean it up, someone knocks at the door. DS starts screaming and the dogs start barking like crazy. I look through the peep hole and it's that damn couple. I'm sure they could hear DS crying, so they knew we were home. They would not leave and they kept knocking and making my dogs and DS go crazy. I finally got so pissed off that I was seeing red. I swung the door open and said "we worship Satan in this house, so leave us the hell alone!" And then I slammed the door in their face. Not my finest moment.

I'm actually a Christian(PK my entire life) and I really have nothing against Jehovah's Witnesses. That couple however has always rubbed me the wrong way. I'm hoping they will never come back to our house again. 

Edit: words are hard today 
    Omg, you are my HERO!!  I love this!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• ellie111227ellie111227 member
    edited April 2017
    @erinh84 That's hilarious! I have a friend who likes to act all excited when they ask him about the world ending and talk about politics and the oil industry in a really apocalyptic way. He said that after a few times they must have blacklisted his house because they haven't been back since. He said he kind of missed them because he had fun acting crazy. 

My husband is a huge nerd with multiple master's degrees in ancient languages and religious texts (and is now a pastor), so he likes to talk to them about their strange interpretations of the bible. He loves to talk to people from all kinds of religious groups and even weird cults. He thinks they are really interesting. I usually just hide until they leave.
  • @erinh84 totally just made me actually LOL! That's hilarious! I don't understand how those people do it, everyone hates them. I think they are all pretty weird so maybe that's how.

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • @erinh84 omg my dad loves to invite them in and offer them food because he keeps a bible bookmarked with passages that contradict everything they say 
  • Man, where does everyone get the JW and Mormons???  We don't have any that go door-to-door here!  I'm starting to feel left out!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers